Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews for Childcare Provider

Childcare Provider20 reviews
You can pick your days and take shifts that you want and reject shifts you don't.You can work any where from 4-36 hours a week depending in the shifts available.
Pros
always friendly and willing to help
Cons
short notice on shifts
Randstad (Canberra office) applies such great support in ensuring I have enough shifts as well as ensuring my wellbeing. Impressive use of technology and people skill đź‘Ť
my first experince for job with randstad i love it work with randstad lots of shift very good provide aap for randstad i submit shift for app no paper work any more
Pros
Fun
Cons
good place to learn as a new educator out of college however not suitable if looking for job security. too many services in the city not enough out in metro Sydney.
enjoy working for this company , flexible . training available. management available for support throughout if any queries or questions . I would recommend this company
I enjoyed working here with children as well as the staff of each childcare centers i attend to. Since I've been working at this company I've learned the importance of making sure everyone is treated fairly and also multitasking with diapers, feeding schedules, and daily activities the kids have. The hardest part of my job is never knowing what my day is going to be like and where i am being placed . However, my most enjoyable part of this job is taking care of the kids making sure they are changed, fed and happy and safe.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no paid time off
Signed up but never given any work. Sent to 1 interview which was never followed up. Found a job on my own. Disapointed in the lack of communication and help with finding temporary or permanant work.
This company has been of great assistance to me as I developed a deeper knowledge and understanding in regards to how I engage and interact with kids along with inspiring me to become the type of teacher I know I can be.
Pros
Variety of options and opportunities
Cons
irritable means of submitting availability and timesheets
I found that in the short time I was working for randstad I had a lot of work and assistance from the recruitment. A typical day at work was fun as I love working with children.

Management was helpful

I didn't have co-workers from Randstad and on the odd occasion I did they were lovely

Getting the early morning/last minute phone call was the hardest part of the job

The most enjoyable was meeting new people
I worked for them in Australia and the staff are very nice and understanding of your part time agreement and giving you time off when studying. When you get called out to jobs people are always very happy to see you as you usually walk into a situation where a center in under staffed as someone has just called in sick.
Pros
flexability
Cons
unreliable work
It is very professional and maintains a high standard
The consultants make a lot of effort to see that we contractors are getting enough work
When working in childcare centers the children can be so pleasant and nice to watch over.
It is such a enjoyable part of my job.

My co-workers are often friendly and easy to get along with.

What I have learned is how wonderful children can be and how to change a nappy!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
love to work in childcare. they are helpful and listen their workers priorities
Whilst working at Ranstad they took into account how much work i needed and wanted and gave me a lot of opportunity's
Work was unstable however on days when work was available it was enjoyable, working with children of different age groups with different activities.
I have worked in Childcare, Reception, Admin and Customer Service. I am wanting to go back to office work and be employed by January.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
parking could be hard to find and hours were not always as many as needed
It's a casual position at different child centres, covering permanent staff in their absence.
Pros
I see a lot, so I learn a lot working with so many different people.
Cons
Inconsistency, specially related to payment. You don't know how many days you will have work per week/month.
A typical work day is caring for children. I have learnt about begin a relief is that all centers are different. The hardest part of my job is saying goodbye to the children And the best part of my job is when you walk in the room and the children s faces light up when they see you.
Pros
I get to Work at different Centres
Cons
Randstad Education Pty, LTD is an agency I apply in NSW, I work as child care worker. I am just a casual then, they send me in different schools to work. The hardest part is, because I am new in NSW and I don't have car that time, they send me to far places that I don't know where the schools are located and they just call me that time to work and not even given me a day to prepare and review where the school is located.
Cons
short hours
I have been on and off with randstad, they are easy to get along with great for finding work
Pros
hours that suit me
Cons
having to travel