Randstad Employee Review

Nice
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand23 August 2013
A typical day involved the company calling me around 7 am to see if I was available to work that day, and if I was, then me going out to the day care center and working a shift to replace whatever staff was absent.
I learned to be adaptable and easy going - there are a lot of different types of childcare centers out there and I had to adapt to their specific teaching style.
I was not involved with management, other than for my interview. And the same goes with my co-workers - I did not see much of my fellow employees because centers generally only needed 1 sub in a day.
The hardest part of my job was learning new rules and never knowing if I was going to get called into work on a given morning.
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know certain childcare centers and getting to know the kids I was working with.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
non-steady work

Other Randstad Employee Reviews

Great working environments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland5 March 2019
Randstad is a great recruitment company if you are looking for temporary work. I've already worked for government organizations which have been great experiences. They provide great salary rates and I recommend this recruitment agency to anyone who is currently looking for work,
Pros
Great salaries, build up on CV, meet new people
Cons
nothing
fun work place
Early Childhood Teacher (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2019
looking after and teaching children from ages 0-5 basics.
having a lot of patients.
management was always around.
learning each child's attitude and personality, each day was different.
watching the children enjoying themselves.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K