Real Journeys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Real Journeys Employee Reviews

Fast-paced environment with good colleagues. Need to be happy to live and work in a VERY remote place. No reliable access to internet, no phone service and live with all collagues.
Pros
Cheap staff accommodation, food provided, cook meal every day, access to other tourism activities
Cons
Remote, no cell service, poor/expensive wifi
Amazing place to work and amazing company to work for. Very culturally focused and ensure all staff are happy and safe. ..............................
Real Journeys was a great place to work. I felt the employees were really well looked after. I had a great boss which made all the difference. I would thoroughly recommend working for Real Journeys.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Split shifts
A chance to work in a place many can only dream of visiting once. But little managerial support. Long hard days, high expectations and little empathy.
Busy all the time because a lot of functions. Preparation of various foods such as fruit salads, vegetables salads, cakes, bread and different meats. Keep clean and tidy the kitchen area.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Far away from town
Great people and environment. Exciting job with customer service and all the trainnings as crew member. Best adventage to use any real journeys travel service. Great food and good accomodation. But too isolated.
I have learnt many things in this company. Not only cooking skill but also how to get along with the colleagues. Good team work makes good product and it makes customer happy.
Early Starts, More so what my peers learnt from me. Average Management of Division. Co-Workers : 50/50. I found it a Challenge when lack of workers. Satisfaction when all went well within my job.
Pros
Knowing that a hard days work was not for nothing.
Cons
Depending on the Roster: Earliest Start, 6 a.m.
I loved working in the tourist sector. The money was good and the customers were always happy.
Pros
beautiful scenery
  1. Employee Reviews