Red Bull
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Red Bull:

Red Bull Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
I had a great experience working at Red Bull. They looked after me, helped me grow in my role and made sure that there was ample training available. They offered great benefits to working in the company and the team I worked with was great. I started in the company when it was in a low point and we ended up growing year on year. I was off sick for 6 months with a back injury and the whole time they looked after me and I helped back by doing as much work as I could from home.
3 meetings per week averaging 30 minutes to 2 hours, still required to make sure all scheduled stops are serviced
hours can be long

your told to manage route but DM's always seem to ask why you didn't service a stop(sell in cases).

told work day should average under 10 hours but questioned when you manage to keep your day under that threshold

your responsible for your territory. any stops missed by replacement ASM while your off is your responsibility.

any scheduled work not done by merchandisers on weekends is your responsibility
Pros
good benefits
Cons
mismanagement, micro-management
I don't know how this is relevant to my job search

If you can explain as to why this is helping me in reviewing a previous company I worked at that would be great
Autonomy to work independently and in line with the companies objectives and goals.
Deploying projects which improve efficacy and accuracy.

Great culture and work life balance.
Pros
Free functions
A typical day would start with me preparing for the briefs that had been place on my desk throughout the week. Deciding on which briefs and projects were nearest to deadline and managing my work load to ensure I met the deadlines.

Collaborating with the different departments was a major part of my day, deciding on how best to complete various projects to a high quality brand standard.

The hardest but most rewarding part of the job would of been generating ideas from scratch, designing, collaborating with others and seeing projects from start to finish.

The workplace culture was amazing. You always felt at home with in the environment and I never once felt out of place; even when I first started.

If given the opportunity, I would work for Red Bull as their in house designer in a heart beat.
Great place to learn a lot for your first job. Awesome culture. Made some lifelong friends. Very hard to advance through the marketing team. But overall its a great place to work.