Red Bull

Red Bull Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Extremely fun place to work
In House Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Auckland10 July 2017
A typical day would start with me preparing for the briefs that had been place on my desk throughout the week. Deciding on which briefs and projects were nearest to deadline and managing my work load to ensure I met the deadlines.

Collaborating with the different departments was a major part of my day, deciding on how best to complete various projects to a high quality brand standard.

The hardest but most rewarding part of the job would of been generating ideas from scratch, designing, collaborating with others and seeing projects from start to finish.

The workplace culture was amazing. You always felt at home with in the environment and I never once felt out of place; even when I first started.

If given the opportunity, I would work for Red Bull as their in house designer in a heart beat.
Awesome workplace
Striker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland7 June 2017
Great place to learn a lot for your first job. Awesome culture. Made some lifelong friends. Very hard to advance through the marketing team. But overall its a great place to work.