Red Bull
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Red Bull Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

I don't know how this is relevant to my job search If you can explain as to why this is helping me in reviewing a previous company I worked at that would be great
A typical day would start with me preparing for the briefs that had been place on my desk throughout the week. Deciding on which briefs and projects were nearest to deadline and managing my work load to ensure I met the deadlines. Collaborating with the different departments was a major part of my day, deciding on how best to complete various projects to a high quality brand standard. The hardest but most rewarding part of the job would of been generating ideas from scratch, designing, collaborating with others and seeing projects from start to finish. The workplace culture was amazing. You always felt at home with in the environment and I never once felt out of place; even when I first started. If given the opportunity, I would work for Red Bull as their in house designer in a heart beat.
Great place to learn a lot for your first job. Awesome culture. Made some lifelong friends. Very hard to advance through the marketing team. But overall its a great place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Bull?
  1. Auckland City, Auckland