Red Bull

Red Bull Employee Review

Extremely fun place to work
In House Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Auckland10 July 2017
A typical day would start with me preparing for the briefs that had been place on my desk throughout the week. Deciding on which briefs and projects were nearest to deadline and managing my work load to ensure I met the deadlines.

Collaborating with the different departments was a major part of my day, deciding on how best to complete various projects to a high quality brand standard.

The hardest but most rewarding part of the job would of been generating ideas from scratch, designing, collaborating with others and seeing projects from start to finish.

The workplace culture was amazing. You always felt at home with in the environment and I never once felt out of place; even when I first started.

If given the opportunity, I would work for Red Bull as their in house designer in a heart beat.

Other Red Bull Employee Reviews

Area Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington8 October 2019
I had a great experience working at Red Bull. They looked after me, helped me grow in my role and made sure that there was ample training available. They offered great benefits to working in the company and the team I worked with was great. I started in the company when it was in a low point and we ended up growing year on year. I was off sick for 6 months with a back injury and the whole time they looked after me and I helped back by doing as much work as I could from home.
Redbull
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  east coast3 March 2019
3 meetings per week averaging 30 minutes to 2 hours, still required to make sure all scheduled stops are serviced
hours can be long
your told to manage route but DM's always seem to ask why you didn't service a stop(sell in cases).
told work day should average under 10 hours but questioned when you manage to keep your day under that threshold
your responsible for your territory. any stops missed by replacement ASM while your off is your responsibility.
any scheduled work not done by merchandisers on weekends is your responsibility
Pros
good benefits
Cons
mismanagement, micro-management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.