Red Rat Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
Great experience
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Papakura, New Zealand26 January 2016
when i was working at Red Rat for work experience, everyday was a good day.Throughout the 8 weeks of being there I learnt how to unpack, tag, price, sort, size, stock and merchandise clothing, bags and shoe wear throughout the store. This work experience included cleaning and organising the store. I also learnt and experienced how to communicate with customers and how to approach them appropriately such as welcoming then into the store and helping them locate items and other queries.
Pros
learning new things everyday
Cons
only having one week of the day to work
Productive and Exciting
Floor work and stocking (Former Employee) –  Henderson11 May 2013
Was really good working at Red Rat because there was a very friendly environment and very nice people that work there. I learnt different ways of interacting with customers. The management was really good, she wasn't too bossy or grumpy. My co-workers were really nice and helpful to me. The hardest part of the job is talking to people who call because sometimes i am unsure of what they are saying. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your team and working with them.