Rentokil Initial
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rentokil Initial Employee Reviews for Production Coordinator

Production Coordinator1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have found working for a Worldwide Company was very challenging. Even though I had been in the Industry for 20yrs+ I was able to learn more about Fumigations, the chemicals used, Ministry of Forestry regulations and Interaction with NZ Customs.
Rentokil Initial fumigation department was a great team of people to work with, we all respected each others needs, we made sure that all problems were solved amicably, had Monthly Health and Safety meetings, serviced any problems with equipment, and vehicles.

Our Operations Manager was a very open minded person always taking into consideration those with families but also when he had to pull the rope in so to speak, then he would. OPS Manager always surveyed what we were doing, and what/where our technicians were at all times. We were able to speak to him on a personal level as well as professional, so all in all I loved my job as Service Co-ordinator.
Pros
working as a team, and making sure all areas covered, focused team, focused office staff.
Cons
to open building and get my team on the road, one of the last to leave but, was never a problem