Restaurant Brands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Crew Member

3.4Work–Life Balance

Standard Burger Flipping

Working at KFC wasn't too difficult, just sometimes very stressful if the customer horde was relentless or we were out of some random product that night like brown bags or lettuce or whatever. Do apply if you need money and like eating KFC, don't if you want to actually go places in your life and not be embarrassed every time someone you knew from high school pops in.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sometimes felt like I was the only one who cared about quality

Terrible upper management

Take advantage of young people. Work more = work money. It’s more like slave labour getting them to do everything while they sit and scream at you to go faster. Don’t care about quality of food just speed of service

Productive and Fun place to work at

I really enjoyed the short time I worked here. I fell pregnant so this is why i left. I loved how its a diverse environment. All my colleagues were outgoing as well as the managers. I will definitely work here again.

Busy and productive

Typically worked 4-8 hours a day, but two days a week. Management was biased, and the more favored employees were first for more hours. I got along easily with most of my co workers, and they made working there fun. The best part of the job was making a customers day, or serving regular customers. The most stressing part was being short staffed.

Pros

Free combo during our half hour break, only if we had worked more than 4 hours that day.

Cons

Unscheduled early starts, or late finishes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Restaurant Brands
  • Crew Member
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?