Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Crew Member
Crew Member3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 35 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at KFC wasn't too difficult, just sometimes very stressful if the customer horde was relentless or we were out of some random product that night like brown bags or lettuce or whatever. Do apply if you need money and like eating KFC, don't if you want to actually go places in your life and not be embarrassed every time someone you knew from high school pops in.
Sometimes felt like I was the only one who cared about quality
Typically worked 4-8 hours a day, but two days a week. Management was biased, and the more favored employees were first for more hours. I got along easily with most of my co workers, and they made working there fun. The best part of the job was making a customers day, or serving regular customers. The most stressing part was being short staffed.
Free combo during our half hour break, only if we had worked more than 4 hours that day.
Unscheduled early starts, or late finishes.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Restaurant Brands reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 35 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Restaurant Brands
- What are the working hours at Restaurant Brands?3 people answered
- How much do you get payed. Part time2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work hereOne person answered
- Does Restaurant Brands require a background check? What kind of background check does Restaurant Bra…One person answered
- Can i work in both kfc and pizza hut
See all questions and answers
Restaurant Brands Reviews by Job Title