Restaurant Brands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
Working at KFC wasn't too difficult, just sometimes very stressful if the customer horde was relentless or we were out of some random product that night like brown bags or lettuce or whatever. Do apply if you need money and like eating KFC, don't if you want to actually go places in your life and not be embarrassed every time someone you knew from high school pops in.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sometimes felt like I was the only one who cared about quality
I really enjoyed the short time I worked here. I fell pregnant so this is why i left. I loved how its a diverse environment. All my colleagues were outgoing as well as the managers. I will definitely work here again.
Typically worked 4-8 hours a day, but two days a week. Management was biased, and the more favored employees were first for more hours. I got along easily with most of my co workers, and they made working there fun. The best part of the job was making a customers day, or serving regular customers. The most stressing part was being short staffed.
Pros
Free combo during our half hour break, only if we had worked more than 4 hours that day.
Cons
Unscheduled early starts, or late finishes.