Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 35 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Even though my contract was for a part time employee I was getting full time hours which was great in high school. However, like in every business there is always room for improvement. One thing I can say is that they always hire great people which make all the negatives invisible because when the work environment is fun, it doesn't even feel like your working.
when we have rush hours at work is when we see how good our team work is most times . i have learned almost everything about kfc ..what to do, what not to do.. the hardest part of the job id the closing time and were short staffed. all staff are very friendly and helpful.the most enjoyable part of the job is when we greet customers and take their order and giving out their order as fast as possible.
we get free staff meals
over time and short staffed
This is where I first start my career as a customer service representative. I did enjoy it very well, I learn a lot from this role. Every day aren't the same. The hardest part of the job is talking with angry customers over the phone....I enjoy it very much, I like talking to people from all sort of life and I like to offer whatever help I have.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Restaurant Brands reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 35 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Restaurant Brands
- What are the working hours at Restaurant Brands?3 people answered
- How much do you get payed. Part time2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work hereOne person answered
- Does Restaurant Brands require a background check? What kind of background check does Restaurant Bra…One person answered
- Can i work in both kfc and pizza hut
See all questions and answers
Restaurant Brands Reviews by Job Title