Restaurant Brands

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Part Timer employee

Even though my contract was for a part time employee I was getting full time hours which was great in high school. However, like in every business there is always room for improvement. One thing I can say is that they always hire great people which make all the negatives invisible because when the work environment is fun, it doesn't even feel like your working.

its fun

when we have rush hours at work is when we see how good our team work is most times . i have learned almost everything about kfc ..what to do, what not to do.. the hardest part of the job id the closing time and were short staffed. all staff are very friendly and helpful.the most enjoyable part of the job is when we greet customers and take their order and giving out their order as fast as possible.

Pros

we get free staff meals

Cons

over time and short staffed

fun

This is where I first start my career as a customer service representative. I did enjoy it very well, I learn a lot from this role. Every day aren't the same. The hardest part of the job is talking with angry customers over the phone....I enjoy it very much, I like talking to people from all sort of life and I like to offer whatever help I have.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Restaurant Brands Reviews by Location