Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Duty Manager
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 35 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Love serving customers and built strong bonds with some. Staff are good easy to communicate with and get along. Love our store manager he's really good with interacting with staff especially understanding staff no matter the age differences and cultural differences. its nice to work in a diversed cultured work place.
Improved skills of cooking/making
This job enabled me in managing my time more efficiently. Communication with customers improves my people skills. Working as a duty manager I oversee the maintenance and overall safety procedure of the premise. I provide direction and management to the staff and maintain the stock control throughout my shifts.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Restaurant Brands reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 35 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Restaurant Brands
- What are the working hours at Restaurant Brands?3 people answered
- How much do you get payed. Part time2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Restaurant Brands?2 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work hereOne person answered
- Does Restaurant Brands require a background check? What kind of background check does Restaurant Bra…One person answered
- Can i work in both kfc and pizza hut
See all questions and answers
Restaurant Brands Reviews by Job Title