Restaurant Brands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Restaurant Brands Employee Reviews for Team Member

3.4Work–Life Balance

Always short staffed

Always short staffed, verbally abusive staff. Long hours. Expected to stay longer than your agreed shift. Sometimes don’t get breaks and have to be able to deal with abusive staff

Pros

Free meal on breaks

Never work here!!

I have been working for KFC for quite some time now, it was good a first until I realised how toxic and fake the environment/ coworkers were. Managers choose who to favourite & who to put all this load of work on. They have ‘gangs’ & are always the ones doing nothing. They sign you up for shifts you did not agree on & when you don’t show up for those unagreed shifts they give you are warning & coaching notes. Definitely not a good place to work or make friends, everyone is fake despite how long you’ve known them for.

Pros

Free food I always made myself

Cons

Toxic area

Do not work here

Working at KFC is the worst mistake you will ever make trust me. Managers hate everyone and don't give you your breaks and they pay incorrectly. They sign you up for shifts you didn't agree to. Co-workers are supposed to train you whilst doing their job which is impossible because you always have to be fast. You get growled when making mistakes instead of being taught how to not make that mistake. It is just an overall very stressful and exhausting place to work and the money is definitely not worth the money. If you call in sick you have to pick up another the next day and they don't believe you. It is a very bad place.

Pros

free brugers that I stole

Cons

no breaks, rude co workers, bad training, bad managemnet

Sketchy

Managers rules were arbritrary. Met former workers in public settings and they said it was an awful place to work. When the area manager or CEO would show up, the toxic environment would stop and then start back up again as soon as they'd left. They've also cut my hours for 3 weeks and I have been told by countless staff that I was their scapegoat.

Pros

Food on a half hour shift, free uniform, extra hours, helpful staff

Cons

Pettiness, despotic management, micromanaging, narcissistic leadership, mobbing, machiavellianism.

Always want to work done in one time and like to work in team.

I want to like work with interest and every time i gave my hundred percent dedication. Like to help each other and believing teamwork. Never compromise any unacceptable condition.

Was okay

it was always very fast paced. very hectic and full on. I learned to adapt to any position. it was a great team environment as you learn to work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Restaurant Brands