Restaurant Brands
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Restaurant Brands Management reviews

Awesome
Enjoyed, everything people atmosphere management. Days were okay, evening were exciting. I enjoyed watching customers enjoy the food I prepared then cooked
Poor Management
Always understaffed. No support from area management.

Beware of working at pizza Hut you will get no support from upper management and you will be left own your own.

And will be held accountable for errors by upper management.

And if you are good in politics this is the right job for you
Pros
You learn diplomacy
Cons
You will start hating yourself for accusations from upper management
Sketchy
Managers rules were arbritrary. Met former workers in public settings and they said it was an awful place to work.

When the area manager or CEO would show up, the toxic environment would stop and then start back up again as soon as they'd left. They've also cut my hours for 3 weeks and I have been told by countless staff that I was their scapegoat.
Pros
Food on a half hour shift, free uniform, extra hours, helpful staff
Cons
Pettiness, despotic management, micromanaging, narcissistic leadership, mobbing, machiavellianism.
best place to work for students
This job enabled me in managing my time more efficiently. Communication with customers improves my people skills. Working as a duty manager I oversee the maintenance and overall safety procedure of the premise. I provide direction and management to the staff and maintain the stock control throughout my shifts.
Productive and great workplace
Typical day at work consists of responding to emails from the companies distributors and customers. Solving complaints from unsatisfied customers about their food orders.

I learned many things from Restaurant Brands. Everyday I got to learn new things about the company and one of them is that they manage and look after 4 different restaurants all around New Zealand.

Management was great, got along well with all of the managers.

Co-workers were very friendly and very welcoming.

Hardest part of the job would be sometimes the heavy work load which I managed to do very well.

I enjoyed problem solving complaints we got from customers. It made me feel accomplished. As long as the customer was happy, so was I.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Location too far away
good place to work
as i have volunteer experience. it became little bit easy to work there. but the work culture was so good and the management was really good. they train there staff very well.
hard work but rewardinfg results
very difficult job as the culture is tough to crack but we hit the results and the team bonded together.

long days

learned a lot about hte industry

senior management were averse to change

co-workers got on board for the direction we needed to go

hardest part was the kpi's there were so many it was difficult ot hit one without missing another

enjoyable part was seeing the team progress to the level it did
Fast and hard place to work
Ariiving early and setting up the restaurant for the day Packing bread buns etc away
prep potatoe and gravry., peas, corn on a cob , popcorn chicken , chips,

Management was easy to on with enjoy every think i learnt there
My co-worker i got along with each and every one of them Most of them where younger then me
At the time the hardest part for me was front counter as cashier but over the past few years working front counter is just another thing to me I have got over that shyness now

I enjoyed every day that i work at KFC lincon road I would take on extra shifts if anyone didnt turn up for work
Pros
free drink
very bad place to work
Worked for this company for 3 years, most of us didn't get paid right and was always working for free due to CPH (customers per hour) so they will always cut our hours down. To much relatives/friends working together so there was a lot of drama, most of the team members were great and there was a great culture. Management took advantage of the staff, I was always stepping into supervising roles not qualified or working by myself in the front and back making burgers, dropping chips.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
wont get paid right always working for free, staff memebrs are to much drama, management sucked.
Busy and productive
Typically worked 4-8 hours a day, but two days a week. Management was biased, and the more favored employees were first for more hours. I got along easily with most of my co workers, and they made working there fun. The best part of the job was making a customers day, or serving regular customers. The most stressing part was being short staffed.
Pros
Free combo during our half hour break, only if we had worked more than 4 hours that day.
Cons
Unscheduled early starts, or late finishes.