Ricoh
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ricoh Employee Review

Productive workplace

5 July 2012
• Understanding of business situations by interviewing personnels and looking at documentations.
• Identifying current and future potential business exposures.

• Constantly communicating and reporting to director, management and staff.

• Thoroughly looking through business processes recommending internal control policies and procedures to prevent or detect financial/business risks.

• Designing and assessing effective and efficient systems.

• Investigating various range of AIS available on market including Cloud based or onsite.

• Strategically and financially comparing different ERPs, CRMs and other accounting packages aligning with business requirements, setting up budeget and timeframe for the project.

• Liasing and monitoring external systems providers in terms of functionalities, integrations and financial matters.
Pros
team work enviroment
30 April 2017
Reception and Administration Roles (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
It is a really friendly environment which is the best part. Everyday holds new opportunities and new tasks which was also pretty great. I loved my time there :)
28 April 2016
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Ricoh Business centre is where i learned and was able to practice most of my skills. Without time management skills nor communication with your team mates you cannot succeed. its all about working together as a team and working to your highest of ability.
Pros
microsoft, customer service
Cons
team members sometimes do things on their own
10 November 2015
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Enjoyed learning most of my customer service from here. My co-workers were the best part of going to work. Most enjoyable part of my day was making customers smile from the work ethics i put into my tasks.