Rip Curl
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rip Curl Employee Reviews

Positive vibes Learnt more about myself and what i am capable of Making daily targets and delegating Awesome group of people Balancing work life and home life Hard woking with a lot of laughter while also forming really good relationships with team members life long friends :)
Would involve going and opening the shop, Setting up the things that needed to be done, Cleaning, Then setting up the computer and cash for the day, Opening the store when it opens, Serving customers throughout the day , helping them , answering phone calls, doing the banking , making sure that everything is stocked up , tidy etc. Then end of day would be doing end of day email, tidy up cash up then making sure everything is tidy and then closing up the store.I learnt how to open and close the store productivly, I improved my customer experince , learnt new things and over all it was good.At one stage i felt like i was doing what a second in charge would do as we did not have one for quite some time , and i found i was covering the extra shifts but still on my normal pay, it didnt bother me though as i learnt more throughout this time.The hardest part about the job, Actually well i found this job really laid back and really enjoyed it partly because the work id done before it was more on going. but i loved working for rip curl.The most enjoyable part of the job for me would of had to be the interaction with the customers, just being able to help them out was just good, i really enjoy helping people out.
Pros
good team to work with really enjoyed it good discount just an awesome place to work in general