Robert Half Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,750 reviews
Great temp job. Fair pay for position.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL25 January 2020
Good job while temping I was paid fairly my recruiter was always there for me when I needed her I received weekly paychecks I was offered a 401k I recommend anyone looking for temporary or temp to perm positions to check out Robert Half thanks
Very helpful in finding you a position
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Raymond, OH25 January 2020
Have worked for them for a number of years. Pay is decent and they offer limited benefits. Your contact at the agency checks up with you while on assignment to review the position. Have an ongoing issue with payroll that has not be resolved after 6 months. But I recommend them if you aren’t proficient at networking.
Good place to work with plenty of room for growth
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TX24 January 2020
Plenty of room for growth with good benefits. Fun environment and friendly people. If you like HR or recruiting, this is a good place to work! Leadership is better than average.
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MI24 January 2020
Great company to work for. Very busy atmosphere with opportunity for growth within company. Positions within office are mostly independent. Management is very helpful.
Staff promotes the employment aspirations of its employees
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Amherst, MA24 January 2020
I've had the chance to learn new HR procedures and HR software. Staff worked with employees by locating the right employment position for the employee.
Nice Company to work for.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, AL24 January 2020
Management has an open door policy and encourages you to contact them with any and all questions you may have. You are able to learn new task everyday if you like.
Productivity
Temp (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 January 2020
The company is not very informative about the type of jobs they have. The don't do a great job at explaining there assignments. For example they offered me a three month to perm position, but they never explained to me that the contract could go past three months. I have been on an assignment for two years and they do a horrible job advocating for me or communicating with me that something of the sort is possible. On the good end the job is in a great location, however benefits and pay could be a lot better. When I started I was getting $2.00 over min wage. After min wage went up to $15 they gave me that instead of paying me what I was worth and still after two years no raise.
Sr. Finance & Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ24 January 2020
Robert Half is great. The hardest part is dealing with clients that are having challenges. I am a consultant on the SPS team and while RH is great the companies they send you are not so much.
Helped me obtain temporary employment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN24 January 2020
Helped me to obtain temporary employment. Not all jobs that they recommended were a good fit. The last temporary position I took turned into permanent employment.
Great assignments, reasonable pay, poor internal communications
Senior Legal (Former Employee) –  Providence, RI24 January 2020
I worked as a contractor for Robert Half's client, work was interesting, well within my capabilities, the environment was mixed - the office space was open, and my job is difficult to perform in an open space.
Pros
snacks
Cons
open space
Colleagues are friendly, professional, and collaborative
Sr Audit Consultant (Current Employee) –  TATA Consultancy Services23 January 2020
Management is always willing to provide the information necessary to help you succeed. Colleagues are deadicated professionals and willing to share their knowledge or lend a helping hand in resolving issues or meeting deadlines.
Pros
Variety
Great Company
Receptionist/Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC23 January 2020
If you are looking for a job and need some recruiting assistance, Robert Half is a wonderful tool to help someone get in the job field and get some experience.
Wont use them again
Temporary Finance Employee (Former Employee) –  Sacramento County, CA23 January 2020
Temp agency that doesn't understand what their clients needs/wants. I wanted to find full time employment opportunities, but they only submitted my resume to contract only positions.
Awesome Company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN23 January 2020
Robert Half really takes the time to match Employees to Employer's and visa versa. The really are interested in what you are wanting to work at. They are a premier Staffing Company.
fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO23 January 2020
very friendly and hard working company, made me feel at home and answered all question and was very pleasant to work for. I wold recommend them to a friend.
I get good assignments with great pay but they are not permanent and I need benefits
Data Steward (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 January 2020
I get good jobs, the pay is more than what I would make anywhere else on my own and the locations so far have been really nice. I wish the assignments I was offered were temp to perm so I could stay at a job I end up liking and being good at.

I need better and more obtainable benefits and being paid for holidays.
My Favorite Place to work!!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL23 January 2020
As a candidate for RH, they have kept me busy with many assignments in Chicago. I love the support that they give to their candidates and the energy that they project. I love their honesty and their encouragement for their candidates to increase our skills for the job market.

As a contractor, a great place for work.
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL23 January 2020
Very supportive of their employees and they make us feel very valued. During this assignment our Division Director was very engaged with us on a routine basis.
Good and Bad
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA23 January 2020
Robert Half found me a position quickly. It was a location that I was able to get to. There really wasn't a bad part. The Patients Nurses and Doctors at the facility were really nice.
serious place
Outreach Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI22 January 2020
Serious but friendly environment. Good work ethics and diversity. Their standards are really high and when your assignment is over it takes them a very long time to call you back for another one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K