Robert Half
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Robert Half:

Robert Half Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk461 reviews
This was my first time working for Robert Half and the onboarding process went well. The recruiter communicated with me during the assignment periodically. Unfortunately once the assignment ended I left several messages for her via email and by phone and did not get a response.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Low pay
Immature staff completely ignored twice when I said please find me another assignment due to rude personalities one personcougged in my area on purpose and got me sick. I did excellent work was lied about and royally screwed over by robert half and account temps they kept me there to make money as I did excellent work I said I did not feel respected now they stopped employing me i did nothing. I hope for justice one day liars and false witnesses evil!
I have worked on and off for RH for years. They used to have a great staff and couldn't fault them when I worked for them. They did call once a week to make sure all was well wherever I was work and answer any questions I had about the company I worked for or about the hours-n-leaves. Great company to work for when I was with them.
Pros
Dental, health, 401(k)...
Cons
As soon as I can find a con, I'll let you know...
great place to work with friendly people. Highly recommended for those just starting out. Great diversity of jobs and fair pay. Benefits are lacking but its a great starting point.
Pros
Learn new systems and get experience
Cons
pay is not always great
Overall great experience I feel like this is a team of professional. I would highly recommend being a part of this dynamic company. The pay is comparable to other companies in your state.
Robert Halft is a excellent company that can offert you excellent job opportunity, with good work environment and give you the opportunity to work with professional team at the same time you have the company management support when you needed.
Traveling up and down on the east coast in recent days because of family medical issues. Robert Half was able to work with me in finding good jobs in both locations. I was able to keep up with my bill's and broaden my Accounting knowledge working with different Accounting systems. Hiring managers are fair and friendly. Yes, I would recommend Robert half to others.
Most assignments are very professional, they check with you regularity make sure are going well. Very honest always looking for there customer needs as well as there assignee on location.
If you do good by them, they will do good by you! and keep you with work each time a position ends!. This is the best agency I’ve ever worked with!!!
The assignment I was given was fantastic. Robert Half on the other hand was a bit questionable. I only received 2 phone calls from them asking how my assignment was going. Once the Corona Virus 19 hit, my assignment told them I may need to be reassigned as it was a school district, and the hours were not available. That information was never forwarded to me, and eventually, I filed for unemployment as the pandemic was worsening. I then reached out myself to the school district and then to Robert Half. One nice thing about Robert Half is that it was very easy to report my hours and was paid 3 days later.
Robert Half helped me to get the initial experience as a new graduate. I believe it is a good place to find contractual work in accounting or finance.
Have not had a job through this company. I don't know what else to say about this company because I have not been able to get a job through this company yet.
I enjoy working at Tetra Tech, there is always something for me to do. I been learning a lot about account payable. The workplace does not feel like micro manage. What I like most of my assignment that the director of accounting was straight forward and honest with me. Management are very encouraging and resourceful as for the employees I interact with they are also resourceful. I have been learning new things almost every single day that I have been working.
I really enjoyed working with Robert Half. I just am a little burnt out on temporary work and switching jobs just when I began to appreciate the job or the staff that I work with.
Pros
Learning different jobs
Cons
Outside influences on the job not the job itself
Job assignments get fully explained. Job assignments are exactly what the client describes that is going to be. Some clients are exceptionally nice. Thank you.
A typical day of work consisted and approving 700 to 1100 invoices due for payment. The atmosphere was stressful for permanent employees. Management was fine very supportive. The most enjoyable part was the flexibility of the working hours. I was trained to use Mobile Frame to and software where invoices were entered and amount verified in Quick Books.
Always Professional and helpful. Constant communication, follow up on job placement, they reached out to find out how my job search was going, they advised me on salary rates.

Really wonderful professional people!!!
Pros
Professional
Cons
Robert Half really takes the time to match Employees to Employer's and visa versa. The really are interested in what you are wanting to work at. They are a premier Staffing Company.
They are excellent in finding temporary employment. The company's I was assigned I enjoyed being their as well as the work load which kept me busy from the time I arrived until the time I left. Flexibility and working environment I've enjoyed thoroughly.
Great people to work with and the staff does an outstanding job with communication. Will continue to work with Roberthalf and Account Temp until Perm assignment is available.
In need of short term assignment while in job search and Robert Half had those kinds of assignments with decent pay. Currently on short term assignment but would expect to be placed again if need be.