Robert Half
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Robert Half:

Robert Half Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant950 reviews
I worked for Office Team during the recession so it was hard to advance there. I worked for some great companies and I also worked for some not so great companies. They send you to where you are needed.
Pros
A lot of diversity
Cons
No benefits or vacation days
Considerable Work/Life Balance,

Substantial Compensation/Benefits,

Advancements Programs,

A Great Management Team,

Diverse Job Culture,

Great Company!!!
The job gave you general freedom to complete all work tasks at an acceptable rate. The job also let you use all of your skills to complete the job and allowed for participation in all meetings. The work environment is quiet and the dress is business casual. The location of the office is downtown San Antonio and is accessible from all areas in the city.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
There was not a clear timeline for my duties.
Robert Half offered me a place and took great care of me when I needed flexibility of hours and jobs to take care of my family. They are a wonderful company to work for!
My placement managers listen to me and don't coerce me into a temp position out of desperation. This is so important, since it allows them to find a job that fits me and my personality and goals.
Pros
Easy to work with and communicate with
Cons
Sometimes the positions don't pay as well as they should.
I enjoyed working with this company because I enjoy working in different fields. I always get very good positions here and they are very quick to find u a job in ur area of experience.
However I don't think they do such a good job of providing you with assignments, their is a huge break in between positions. But their super nice , I enjoyed working for them. I just wish I had been offered more oppertunities.
I have worked for Robert Half in a variety of assignments for many years. You are given the option to accept or decline the offer, so you are aware of the pay rate and conditions offered. Always had wonderful managers who are not just available for feedback, but also visit the assignment location periodically to ensure client and employee are getting what promised and expected.
Your salary is ALWAYS lower than other Temp Agencies. That needs to change. We feel taken advantage of. If you bump up the salary a little more please
I thouroughly enjoy working for and with Robert Half. The first assignment I got I was there for almost 6 months and was hired on permanent. Although, that company did not work out in the end. Within a month or so I was already at my next assignment. Staff has been very helpful and always gets an answer to any question I may have. Clear lake staff has been awesome through this COVID-19 situation. The pay could be better but I am greatful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Robert Half?
They stay in contact and strive to find me relevant work. Very nice staff. Found jobs very local for me and last job was wonderful

Look forward to working with them in the future
Answer phones
Work with nice people

Varied office environments

Slow paced (too slow for me)

Route various documents

Create documents and letters

Create flyers for upcoming events

Update Excel spreadsheets

Work in Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Canva, Adobe and Microsoft Office programs

Create and answer emails in Outlook

Schedule appointments in Outlook Calendar
I worked with this company several times. I was able to get employment quickly. The contact people at the firm are easy to contact, and work hard for me.
Pros
The support for me was terrific.
Cons
The bonus for what would be a week vacation has dropped.
Getting to work within an office environment as an individual & team member is fun. My supervisor is unavailable due to Corona Virus and all the companies are down.
I looked forward to my assignments and enjoyed the staff that I worked with. The recruiters at Robert Half are very friendly and helpful. I worked on four different assignments in four different job locations and I gained much experience working with mentally impaired clients and I gained some general knowledge and basics of medical claims. I received my weekly pay in a timely fashion and had no complaints from the people that I worked for.
Pros
discounted lunches in restaurants in downtown Modesto.
Cons
I wish the clerical jobs paid more.
was interviewed and stated I was looking for FT permanent position For a year only sent to temporary LT positions Communication is horrible and the employers’ best interest only However, if not listening to the employee and putting them in positions to thrive and attain goals - Robert Half will only have employers w no one to fill the jobs that come available
As a client representative of Robert Half, it is a dynamic company to work for. During my time spent there, I have found it refreshing to work with a group of energetic, hands-on account representatives who always take into consideration the importance of a high level of professionalism in staffing service.
Due to my willingness to be available to work any assignment when needed, Robert Half placed me in positions that were extremely low pay ranging from $8 an hour with not only a college degree, but years of true knowledge and capabilities in budgeting, healthcare, accounting and communications.
I have been a temp employee for about three years and it has been such a great journey. It doesn’t even feel like time has gone by that fast! They will definitely keep you busy. Shout out To Morgan!
I have been with them for awhile and love it . The assignments are close to my house . Hours are always good. And they work with you. And understand you.
They care about you and want you to succeed. They offer benefits, including health care benefits. They check to make sure you are happy in your job placement. Good people.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9K