Robert Half
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Robert Half:

Robert Half Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative479 reviews
As long as you are committed and show your ability to strive to be a great employee, permanent positions open for advancement quickly. They are a very good service to work for.
Been working since July and so far loving the work I am doing! Great team to work with as they make sure you are doing the right work. I highly recommend Robert Half
Positive environment! I totally enjoyed working on the team. My assignment was with a local bank. I learned a lot while there. This job prepared me for county employment. They have a great atmosphere. I loved my co workers. I can honestly say I sad the temporary position ended. I will never forget my time there. It’s a great working place. I have nothing but positive things to say. I never felt overworked or stressed out. The pay was reliable and convenient. We were paid weekly, paydays on Fridays absolutely loved it.
Pros
Cons
Temporary
It took months before the recruiter considered me. It was for a very serious entry level, something really casual, not the best experience. the recruiter never answer and was unavailable. Had to call other people at the office to even get an answer for anything. The work environment was toxic and not follow up with coworkers un-proper attitude behavior. Salary was bad, others were offered three dollars more than me. Recruiter downgraded me simply for no reason. The recruiter was disrespectful, used inappropriate behavior and the Human Resources office for their management team advice me to email only, always as a precaution. Recruiter seemed to have bias interpersonal issues, awful experience. You will only do gigs for a long time and never considered for a real job.
Pros
They do Background check immmediatelly
Cons
Not right salary, recruiters are bias, recruiters are not respectful. It is a gig not a real job. Only office jobs nothing else.
Not interested in you or what you did. Poor leadership. Unable to match skills and experience with interests and convenient location. Meet and greet factory.
Pros
Cons
Lots of order takers.
Good contract jobs (some have potential of being permanent). Approach and professionalism is superb. The clients are also great. Deeply respect their care for employees, flexibility and complimentary lunches/snacks. Good competitive pay too for the enjoyable fast paced team work.
Pros
Good jobs and pay, Professional team work, Excellent care towards employees. Free lunch/snacks
Cons
very short contracts on few jobs
I loved the fact that they would tell you about the job. And if they didn't feel as if you were a good candidate, they wouldn't place you there. The hours are great and the days are even better.
Communication is slightly lacking, but management and team is always polite and respectful. They try to be there for you. I learned that you really need to advocate for yourself.
It was a great experience & if they’d give me a chance to work for them again I would . Everyone was so nice & communicative, I went from a CSR to a Sales Rep within 3 weeks
It was awful they don't care about employees..... they just want to make a quick dollar off you and there benefits are horrible. I would not recommend this company.
I was able to work for two assignments through them. The first job was an HR Assistant. There I learned how to interview applicants for warehouse staff then scheduled appointments with recruits for an interview with the manager or Sr VP. The second job was interviewing customers if they qualify for insurance
I have been under Robert Half for 2 years, and was only assigned one job. In which the job wasn’t a good job, but it was one. Once the job let you go they won’t call for another one. I have been literally waiting for over a year to get a position somewhere else.
They don’t care if your out of work, I called, emailed, still nothing.
RH assisted me in job placement just after a difficult relocation to a new area. the support both as a person and an employee was amazing. I was placed with an amazing company, Contec Inc. Spartanburg SC
Robert Half - or actually OfficeTeam provided temporary positions lasting from 1 day to 3 months. There is a lag time of a few to several days between jobs as more often than not, the companies providing the temp work do not give prior notice the job is ending.
I valued my experience at Robert Half with different temp jobs and excellent experiences in different work environments. I would recommend
to others Robert Half
Poor communication between recruiters and management. I would suggest using an alternative agency before trying Robert Half. They dodge your calls and provide little to no updates, you literally have to hound them for a call back.
once you have proven your self to be trust worthy. they will keep you on assignments , although they need to do a little better with the temp to hire positions
Sent to different locations and would start a temp to hire. Never was hired at any of the locations. Some locations you would be there for a week and you would get a call saying the company hired someone they sent over while you were temping for the employer.
They are very proficient in helping you find a place to work and what best fits your needs. They try to get you as close to the pay rate and job of choice. Per your preferences
I have worked in a few positions and with about three different recruiters and the professionalism and the willingness to work on my behalf is the same across the board. This is the best staffing agency to work for!!
Working with Robert Half to find placements is pretty easy going work, as long as they have placements that fit your experience at the time you are searching