Robert Half
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Robert Half:

Robert Half Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk378 reviews
The company sometimes can not find assignments quick enough for me. And long term assignments are hard to come by.
Management is professional

The hardest part of the job is finding that perfect job
Pros
Very professioal group of people
Cons
Can not get enough hours to wor
I have worked as a temp through RHI off and on for 20 years. The company has changed and not necessarily for the best. There is a constant overturn of recruiter staff which is very unsettling. The lack of communication and timely updates to the temps from recruiters has created issues. They need to tighten up their communications methods. It can be disappointing.
Not a good agency. No support for the workers. Contract was terminated in less time than was presented. Managers were not truthful and participated in some railroading of some emlkkyres.
Pros
Salary decent
Cons
Not truthful or supportive
Would like to work closer to my home.
And would like medical insurance. People at my work were helpful in choosing the right job to work for me.

I would like to see more training for work assignments.
I enjoyed the staff and job I was hired for until COVID hit and I was laid off. I learned Meditech and eClinical EMR systems during my temporary position and the work hours were flexible.
I contacted OfficeTeam after not working for a number of years. By sending me on assignments that I was able to complete, they showed me they understood my situation and were supportive in helping me ease back into the workforce.
Recruiters are vested and interested in your success. I received emails and phone calls at the beginning, during and after each assignments. With them I worked for some great companies.
They stay on top of getting you a job and check in alot to make sure it is going well. They also some times bring you a little surprise like lunch. If the job isnt for you they will find you another job.
Im very Thankful to work for a company y that give all your support we need as an employee. And I would definitely recomend them to any other job seekers.
Pros
All the support we need.
Cons
No communication
I loved the company I was assigned to. It was a fun work place! The people there were so nice and helpful! I wish it wasn't a temporary position! I would recommend Robert Half.
Pros
Good Pay, Nice People, Helpful
Cons
Temporary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Robert Half?
they will use your identity and steal it I did and he was stolen twice working for them by other employees destroyed my credit destroyed my life and I was never able to legally recover from it.
Job placement was good during the initial start. Was satisfied with placement until last 3-6 months at assignment. Management/HR on assignment discriminated against temps.
Robert Half Legal company is a excellence place to work. I have learn from professional people with guidance to reach my goals. Thanks for everything!
This agency has helped me many times with finding a job. I would recommend to work temp for them or to find a good job that would make you perm. Working for Robert Half for a long time does not promise you a perm. position for the jobs they give you.
The thing that stands out about working at Robert Half is the good communication. I appreciate the timely alerts as to what jobs are available and the location and what is involved in the assignment.
Great place to work! Nice people and work experience. Wish it was permanent. Hope to work with this company in the future .

Only good things...thank you
If you want a place that will be ok to get you just any like of Jon this is for you. I specified I wanted an AP position and they told me I got one. I start the job and it had nothing to do with accounting. When I called to tell them they said “ they might not work with a regular GL but I’m sure they have one or something equivalent” I wanted to move and they said no to stick through it. I left and decided to get a job on my own.
I can't believe they NEVER contact you for positions you apply for that reflect your skills and experience. I was not a perfect match for the first company I was assigned to due to their teaching style and they just flat out do not contact me again for any other assignments I applied for. It was like pulling teeth to get anyone after that and when I did (which I had to threaten speaking to a manager first), she forwarded my info to someone else, I guess due to my last name being in her jurisdiction, however, she NEVER returned my emails or calls. I have a lot of experience and my assessments were great but it seems none of that matters. I never knew temp agencies could / would become like this one. I had to write a review after someone else, who is working permanently at another temp agency, felt the same way and mentioned Robert Half as being very stand-offish even though I did not while discussing temp agencies. They are a snobbish agency. Not like temp agencies of the past who work with people.
This is a pretty good company to work for under Robert Half International. I usually get pretty good assignments. But the only thing I ever wanted was long term jobs that will definitely and finally turn into a permanent workplace for me. Also, the hourly salary needs to be consistent with my years of work experience that I can offer. I have worked over 30 years in many different kinds of companies and industries and knows and have learned alot in administration, banking, as a leasing consultant, retail and as a receptionist in the automotive and various offices as a receptionist/office assistant.
All of the staff works hard to get their employees out to jobs that are best suited to their skills. They are very easy to reach out to daily. I'm very happy with this agency.
They tried to keep me on assignments that were long term. Most were three weeks or more. Also the work environments were welcoming and comfortable, the clients were nice to work with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9K