Robert Walters Employee Reviews

Pushy salesmen
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester27 May 2019
Felt like I was being interviewed by Robert Walters for jobs, NOT the prospective employers! Guys were very pushy and made me feel extremely uncomfortable....I felt they were desperate for results from their candidates, perhaps they were under pressure themselves to perform and reach their company standards.

I would definitely not recommend Robert Walters unless you are happy to be thoroughly grilled by their pushy salesmen at the initial interview. Needless to say I was unsuccessful with my job applications through them.
Learning experience
Executive Recruiter - Finance and Accounting (Current Employee) –  New York, NY1 May 2019
lots of time on the phone and emails
poor management
fratty

good learning experience for the recruitment industry
referral bonus
too much office gossip
Vivre et mourir au travail
Comptable fournisseurs (Former Employee) –  7500724 March 2019
Tout est dit dans le titre. Pression, charge de travail exponentielle. Service comptabilité, horaire de 8h30 à 23h parfois. En tant que non cadre, durant 3 mois, je ne finissais pas avant 19h30. Un 35h déguisé en 42h minimum.
Cette entreprise est comme une secte. Les chiffres, les chiffres et ce que les dirigeants attentent c'est que les salariés sacrifient leurs vies de famille et leurs vies sociales. Turn over impressionnant. Moyenne d'âge 25 à 35 ans. Des jeunes facilement maniable mentalement. La majorité des femmes n'ont pas d'enfants. Cela amène à se poser des questions.
Pros
Rien
Cons
Pression, chiffres, pression
collaborative workplace with challenges and fun
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  東京都 渋谷区15 March 2019
RW is a place where hard work will always be rewarded, and it has the best training system.

In daily work, you will be working in a team and learn how to collaborate with people.

Regarding the career path, it is pretty clear and if you do want to stay in the recruitment industry as an agent for the long term, it is a good place to start your career and to see how far you can go.
business model is advanced and work environment is fantastic
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shanghai5 March 2019
Robert Walters is listed in London stock market. It's training system is very strong and almost covers every detail of the business. the office is located in downtown Shanghai.
Un bon cabinet pour les passionné(e)s du recrutement
Chargée de recrutement, CDI (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)15 February 2019
RW est un cabinet de renom dont l'intégration ainsi que l'accompagnement des salariés dans leur évolution professionnelle sont importantes. La qualité de leur service client est irréprochable. Les managers ont à cœur de soutenir leurs consultants dans leurs performances business.
Un conseil, il faut être suffisamment résiliant à l'effort et ne pas se décourager car ce n'est pas toujours évident mais le climat et la qualité de vie au travail y sont excellentes.
Pros
Qualité de vie au travail
Cons
La pression
They dont care about once your on assignment
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands4 February 2019
I have worked for them twice on assignment. Once i was on the job they didnt care about me. I had to.chance up why they company did not send management the link to authorise my timesheet therefore leaving me unpaid over the Christmas period. Whilst on assignment they sent candidates in for the role i was doing which was going permanent and they didnt even call me to tell me i called them to ask what was going on. I understand that the company only wanted me for a couple weeks but this should of been made clear from the start i would of taken the job anyway
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Untrustworthy
Great company to work for.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 January 2019
Always supportive and offer training when needed.

Not too KPI focused and autonomy to work and run your own desk.

Management are always there to help and give advise.

Great company and team environment.
Dynamische werkgever
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eindhoven6 December 2018
Fijn werkgever. Commerciële instelling. Leuke collega's.
Llamaron colgó y nunca más se supo
Ninguno (Former Employee) –  Murcia provincia27 October 2018
Un 0 como una catedral falta profesionalidad e interés por su trabajo.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Todos
Best Place to Work
Chargée de recrutement (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)20 August 2018
Un bon environnement de travail
Des opportunités de développement des compétences
Pros
Bon CE
Cons
Pression du chiffre
Nil
Documentation Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HK29 July 2018
My main duties were negotiating documentations including but not limited to ISDA Master Agreement, GMRA, Credit Support Annex, Documentation for margin rules for non-centrally Cleared OTC derivatives. Arranging execution of the documents
Excellent workplace amazing opportunities
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 June 2018
Working at Robert Walters was brilliant and I was able to develop on my skills and build myself within the company. It was a friendly environment and had very supportive colleagues within the company.
My opinion of RW
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  7 Time Square New York, NY14 June 2018
I enjoyed the people and the work. Payroll is a very hard position to have it is very detailed and your have to be organized. Unfortunately management was not organized and would not provide you with the necessary tools to be successful .
Pros
Drinks and snacks are available free for all employees
Cons
Transportation for Long Island to NYC
Bad Management
Recruitment Intern - Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong2 May 2018
High turnover rate. Within my time at Robert Walters (3 months), two core members of my team left. I enjoyed learning more about working at a corporate but management was poor
Niice internship experience
I've been interning there since 3 months. the colleges, managers are nice and I've enjoying it a lot. This was my first internship and it was well paid.
Ein Ort für fachliche und persönliche Weiterentwicklung
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Frankfurt am Main27 February 2018
- Super Arbeitgeber, bei dem der Mensch im Mittelpunkt steht
- Enormes Wachstum in Deutschland und der Schweiz ermöglichen Weiterentwicklung und spannende Herausforderungen
-Tolles Team und Arbeitsplatz, so kommt man wirklich gerne jeden Tag zur Arbeit
Pros
- Weiterentwicklung, attraktive Vergütung, toller Arbeitsplatz, viele Incentives
Becario
Becario en prácticas (Former Employee) –  Madrid31 January 2018
Me llamaron para una oferta de "becario" de selección de personal it con funciones comerciales también.
Me pareció raro desde el principio. . Y así lo era.
Una jornada laboral de 8:30 a 7 de la tarde ... con una hora ... u hora y media para comer .. ni ellos mismos lo sabían. .. y los viernes hasta las 3... 42 horas y media de trabajo a la semana.
No sólo eso.. sino que se veía a la legua que buscaban comeriales para facturar. .. prometiendo un puesto si conseguíamos los objetivos. .. facurar mucho y conseguir clientes nuevos. La ayuda econocida de 750 brutos. .. creo que no encontraban a nadie porque publican la oferta cada 2 días. .. y ni ellos mismos saben lo qur dicen se la oferta y que no, ya que el nivel de llamadas es masivo.

Objetos bien marcados y bien altos para un becario.
Pros
No vi ninguno
Cons
Por donde empezar
Fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 January 2018
The hardest part of the job is that it's fairly competitive and the targets are difficult to reach, but the environment and people are fun. The staff turnover is very high.
Diverse workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London6 December 2017
Dynamic with a team outlook. Team bonus structure which can be advantageous. Client and candidate interaction is high. Solid knowledge of the recruitment space.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Walters. Our community is ready to answer.