Robert Walters Employee Review

View all Robert Walters reviews

Pushy salesmen
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester27 May 2019
Felt like I was being interviewed by Robert Walters for jobs, NOT the prospective employers! Guys were very pushy and made me feel extremely uncomfortable....I felt they were desperate for results from their candidates, perhaps they were under pressure themselves to perform and reach their company standards.

I would definitely not recommend Robert Walters unless you are happy to be thoroughly grilled by their pushy salesmen at the initial interview. Needless to say I was unsuccessful with my job applications through them.

Other Robert Walters Employee Reviews

Nice working experience at Robert Walters
Consultant - Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement (Former Employee) –  Vietnam18 November 2019
Good time working at Robert Walter as i met with many good coworkers who then became my good friends. I can apply my work experiences to my daily job which is Sourcing/Merchandising/Procurement. Team Meeting, Client Meetings, Searching candidates, Interviewing, Screening the candidates, and got the best one for my clients, except counter offer. I learnt a lots from my candidates personally and their jobs and experiences.
Mala gestión rotación alta
Tech Recruiter Consultant (Former Employee) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia12 November 2019
Mala experiencia. Rotación alta no hay desarrollo de talento y retención.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Walters. Our community is ready to answer.