Robert Walters Employee Review

View all Robert Walters reviews

Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2019
Really enjoyed working at RW. Management were great. Free breakfast every Monday morning and beers/wine at 4pm on a Friday is a nice incentive. Quarterly staff parties organised and several different fundraising days. Fun office to work in. Can be hard at first if you have never done recruitment before but managers are great. Can be hard on you in relation to KPIs which can seem tough but it is worth it in the end. Great progression in the company.

Other Robert Walters Employee Reviews

Empresa agradável para trabalhar
ESTÁGIO (Former Employee) –  Vila Olímpia, SP13 December 2019
No período no qual trabalhei na organização Robert Walters, foi de muito aprendizado e de conhecimentos adquiridos.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Não fornece Vale Refeição para Estagiários.
Nice working experience at Robert Walters
Consultant - Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement (Former Employee) –  Vietnam18 November 2019
Good time working at Robert Walter as i met with many good coworkers who then became my good friends. I can apply my work experiences to my daily job which is Sourcing/Merchandising/Procurement. Team Meeting, Client Meetings, Searching candidates, Interviewing, Screening the candidates, and got the best one for my clients, except counter offer. I learnt a lots from my candidates personally and their jobs and experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Walters. Our community is ready to answer.