RobLawMax Recruitment logo
RobLawMax Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all RobLawMax Recruitment reviews

RobLawMax Recruitment

RobLawMax Recruitment Employee Review

Friendly, Helpful, Efficient, Professional

Rob Law Max were very good at providing work, with nevermore than 48 hours without a job placement. Most assignments would last at least 6 or more months, even though you would be told the job was just for a few days. The Management were very down to earth and looked after you. They made sure everything was all right on your job placement. They were also very accommodating if an assignment wasn't working out for you too. There was nothing that was a problem they couldn't fix. Which made you feel at ease and you really thought they had your back if needs be, which was very rarely the case.

productive work agency

Management was not promising but did help at certain times. They were not consistent and were not promising with the offers

not fun

i didnt have a good job at rob law max recruitment. I didnt get enough work from them and i would be only call from time to time.

Pros

Cons

7am to 4pm

Labour intensive work

I am searching for a job in Wellington and i really like labour intensive work. I worked with Roblawmax to clean and repair a library where my job consisted in moving all the wastes until a truck. I am playing rugby in Wellington, so i am physically fit and i really would like to find a labour hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RobLawMax Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

RobLawMax Recruitment Reviews by Job Title