RobLawMax Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
RobLawMax Recruitment Employee Review

Labour intensive work

9 July 2015
I am searching for a job in Wellington and i really like labour intensive work. I worked with Roblawmax to clean and repair a library where my job consisted in moving all the wastes until a truck. I am playing rugby in Wellington, so i am physically fit and i really would like to find a labour hard work.
20 September 2017
Same role
Labourer (Former Employee) - Wellington Central, Wellington
A little bit boring which made me walk away from the job, ten hour days with thirty minuted breaks a day, was going good until one day my legs took a toll and I couldn't handle it no more.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Standing there doing nothing
9 December 2016
Same roleSame location
Labourer (Former Employee) - Wellington, Wellington
Management was not promising but did help at certain times. They were not consistent and were not promising with the offers
24 September 2019
Same location
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Rob Law Max were very good at providing work, with nevermore than 48 hours without a job placement. Most assignments would last at least 6 or more months, even though you would be told the job was just for a few days. The Management were very down to earth and looked after you. They made sure everything was all right on your job placement. They were also very accommodating if an assignment wasn't working out for you too. There was nothing that was a problem they couldn't fix. Which made you feel at ease and you really thought they had your back if needs be, which was very rarely the case.