Royal New Zealand Air Force
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal New Zealand Air Force Employee Reviews for Warehouse Manager

Warehouse Manager1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The daily working routine started 0745 hrs Mon-Fri, with two 20 min breaks and one 45 min lunch break. Throughout my time at Logistics Support Squadron I progressed through 3 rank levels and was responsible for up to 10 subordinates. The Organizational Structure was a Pyramid structure as is common in the Military, which has some disadvantages with regards to communication flow and decision making speed from the chain of comand. Generally, my co workers were co-operative and friendly. I enjoyed the respect of my peers and superiors and my suggestions were always well received. The hardest part of the job was initiating change of systems and proceedures as the approval process was inhibited by the organisational structure which does not promote confident decision making. However, this is mitigated through the presentation of detailed plans that outline risks and benefits and sound strategies. The most satisfying part of the job included successful problem solving and the implimentation of robust system that promote productivity in the workplace.
Pros
great benefits, worldwide travel, advancement opportunities, constant training and professional improvement opportunities, free education
Cons
on call 24/7. risks associated with operational war theatres.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Royal New Zealand Air Force?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal New Zealand Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6