Royal New Zealand Air Force
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Royal New Zealand Air Force Employee Review

Quite institutional

21 November 2013
Living and working here was not ideal. Many benefits. Management was very good as there was always someone to help out.
Routine was very good for me.
3 April 2019
I worked as a kitchen hand and a steward in the kitchen dining room. I learned how to cater for large groups of people. I had no problems with the management, and the workplace culture was work, family fun. Hardest part of job was leaving, Most enjoyable was meeting lots of interesting people.
Pros
Good salary, free food, good people, easy PRKING.
Cons
Leaving
30 July 2018
The Royal New Zealand Air Force was a professional organization that set out to defend and promote New Zealand, it did this through developing a strong culture of Courage, Commitment, Comradeship, and Integrity.

I enjoyed the time of serving my country and growing my skills as a leader
Cons
Lots of travel internationnally
1 May 2017
A typical day at work involves building data on excel, maintaining appraisal reports for personnel, electronic record keeping, catering, SAP.

The team I work with are hard working, cheeky, supportive and fun to work with. We are encouraged to meet deadlines and are offered support if we are unable to.

Our director encourages a work life balance as do our senior officers through out the organisation.

Personal and professional development are encouraged.

Gym time is also encouraged, lunch time sports and any form of physical activity is encouraged.

I guess the hardest part of the job is building data for promotion boards running back to back.

The most enjoyable part of the job really, is the people.
Pros
Lunch time physical training, Kapa Haka, the people, the fact that family really does come first.
Cons
The distance I have to travel to get to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal New Zealand Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6