Ryman Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ryman Healthcare Employee Review

Try to leave

1 August 2018
Pay rise but still uneducated, rude, all smile when managers around then gossiping after. Too many meetings by manager. Desperate for a job or no qualification/visa then work here, I plan to leave soon
Pros
Ok uniform
Cons
Bad management, lazy staff who have bad attitude. No chance to promote
19 May 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Amazing caring work place . A job that makes you feel like you are making a positive difference in others life’s. Very supportive, friendly community.
22 May 2021
Registered Nurse (Full Time) (Former Employee) - Lynfield, Auckland
Worked with ryman for 3 plus years and resigned now. The travel nurse job was fun. Did that for two years even though no pay for travel day/ shifting day. Seen most of the country. Working long term in one place is a nightmare in most of the villages because of the culture of this place. No respect for nurses. If you know the language of money, then this place is for you. Managers are new and cannot say no to head office managers- meaning they will push all those terrible job to nurses and care givers.
Pros
Free fruit a day. Good pay
Cons
Terrible mangers. Terrible headoffice
11 January 2021
People leader (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I really enjoy working at Ryman. I feel as a company we've been able to achieve the holy grail of being kind and caring people that are absolutely focused on delivering the very best service to our residents, their families and our team mates. It's all summed up by the very simple phrase, it's got to be good enough for mum, or dad.
Pros
Great team mates, sense of purpose, excellent training
Cons
High workload