Ryman Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ryman Healthcare Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Healthcare Assistant4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Their roster was flexible, it provided me enough time to focus on my studies. Great team players, we supported each other to get the job done.
Most staff were flexible to swap shifts if required urgently.
Typical day was always busy and the time goes fast that you won't even noticed. I've learned a lot from there because they also provide training and seminars. Friendly staffs and helpful especially when you are new in the workplace. The hardest part of the job maybe when you are short of staff and you need to work longer than your normal shift. The most enjoyable part of the job, when you finished your work and everything is all done, happy and satisfied and ready again for the next morning.
Pros
Offered training and seminars
Cons
Sometimes shorts of staff to work for the next shift.
The job is very physically demanding and stressful but the most enjoyable part is serving the elderly people. Hardest part of the job is the bullying you get from co-workers and sometimes from the management.
Cons
Workplace bullying
Ryman Healthcare is a great company to work for. great people and great atmosphere. loving and caring. It is a lot of work for a job that doesn't pay much for the work and love they give towards patients and others
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryman Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Ryman Healthcare Reviews by Location