Ryman Healthcare logo
Ryman Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ryman Healthcare Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
3.3Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace but lacks a lot

All round awesome work environment, the residents are beautiful I love my job but the hardest part about the job is there’s never any communication and the pay rate sucks I wish we were valued more. We are not even at living wage. Rent, food and power/gas are so expensive these days and being on the pay rate I’m at doesn't help me. I’m living fortnight to fortnight. I wish we were heard a lot more with pay rates. Yes pay rate is way above minimum wage but when your living in a city rent is way high. Also if it wasn’t for the residents I would’ve left ages ago.

Pros

Residents and staff

Cons

Pay rate and not being valued enough

excellent company. needs to increase RN salary though.

Worked here for 1.5years as a nurse. It's an excellent company compared to other private aged care facilities. However, salary for nurses are still a bit low. No extra allowance for travelling nurse and travel day is not payed, there's even no hazard pay for travel. Maybe if they try to increase the nurses' salary, they will retain more staff.

Jobs at Ryman Healthcare