Ryman Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ryman Healthcare Employee Review

A great place to be when before bullies came and hurt alit if stafff and residents

24 September 2019
This was a job I lived and breathed for .
Such a lovely place to be with such lovely elderly and mostly good staff .

That is my one star .

They fall down BADLY on mental health of staff who have suffered EXTREME BULLYING .

The managers and long term actuvity workers have been the only reason ALOT if staff have left due to their lack of empathy and support .

Bullying is STILL rife in this village period.
Pros
Clean tidy workplace
Cons
Terrible pay and a bully culture
7 July 2020
I worked really hard for Ryman healthcare. I hold a Bachelor of Nursing. They have a toxic environment. The management barely interact with or help their staff. I loved the residents but I'm so pleased I resigned. My life is so much better without the bullying and toxic environment they provide. Good riddance!
Pros
Resident appreciation
Cons
Ryman Healthcare is toxic and bullying is constant there.
26 June 2020
The residents are wonderful, and the staff are awesome and so welcoming , I clean the rooms and really enjoy having talks with the elderly residents. I have been out of work for some time but when I started, everyone made me feel very comfortable. I am doing causal/ on call, house keeping is hard work but what makes it easier is the fantastic staff you work with.
20 June 2020
I thought that supporting their staff when it comes to education will be a high priority for them since it will help their staff improve the quality of work for the residents but they did not. Expecting high standards from the management for staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is how I interact with my colleagues with minimal stress.
Pros
good staff and environment
Cons
lack of staff and poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryman Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.