Ryman Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ryman Healthcare Employee Review

work and life balance life in New Zealand

3 May 2018
I have enjoyed working in New Zealand. A typical day at work would be like a greeting from staff when you enter the door. Everyone knows what they are duties and what their expectations. Communication is easy, and efficient.they are a morning tea and an afternoon tea time each for 10 minutes that allow everyone relax and have a short break. The day ended with a fast pace workflow but very fulfilled and appreciated.
Pros
a country full of green .
Cons
hard to make friends in a small city
19 April 2020
Residents are lovely but the staff and management are very mean and bossy. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the residents and the job was good, good pay. But a lot of workplace bullying and management bringing new silly rules that aren't practical, some staff are quite bossy and rude.
Pros
nice residents, free food
Cons
horrible managment and staff
7 July 2020
I worked really hard for Ryman healthcare. I hold a Bachelor of Nursing. They have a toxic environment. The management barely interact with or help their staff. I loved the residents but I'm so pleased I resigned. My life is so much better without the bullying and toxic environment they provide. Good riddance!
Pros
Resident appreciation
Cons
Ryman Healthcare is toxic and bullying is constant there.
26 June 2020
The residents are wonderful, and the staff are awesome and so welcoming , I clean the rooms and really enjoy having talks with the elderly residents. I have been out of work for some time but when I started, everyone made me feel very comfortable. I am doing causal/ on call, house keeping is hard work but what makes it easier is the fantastic staff you work with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryman Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.