Ryman Healthcare

Ryman Healthcare Employee Review

View all Ryman Healthcare reviews

Review summary
Gardener (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland17 February 2017
Typical day at work involved starting the day by weeding or doing the rubbish for the residents. Hand manicuring the gardens were usually done in the morning because there was no excessive sound allowed. I would then move on to mowing the lawns or using other gardening machinery such as a weed eater around the property. If there were big events being held for the residents, I would help setting that up or provide support. For example, I spent the entire day cooking food for big parties.
I learned practical gardening skills and how to use all machinery relating to gardening.
Pros
Good management
Cons
far away from home

Other Ryman Healthcare Employee Reviews

Beautiful facility and great staff
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamillton New Zealand25 February 2020
Their roster was flexible, it provided me enough time to focus on my studies. Great team players, we supported each other to get the job done.
Most staff were flexible to swap shifts if required urgently.
Snr Management not approachable and backstabbing in the office
Construction Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury28 January 2020
At first everyone was nice - they are really clicky groups and unable to let just anyone in - over time things changed and I saw people just disappear they called it "Getting them off the bus" and they were also called Red Socks. If you don't fit in or agree with changes then you are out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryman Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.