Ryman Healthcare

Ryman Healthcare Employee Review

View all Ryman Healthcare reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury11 January 2017
All the staff were very friendly and Ryman Healthcare always had fun events on for the office team. I couldnt take part in a few of the events as I was not a permanent worker, which made me feel indifferent and like an outsider. Although the work load was great! Never quiet but not too (pull-your-hair-out) busy.

Other Ryman Healthcare Employee Reviews

Beautiful facility and great staff
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamillton New Zealand25 February 2020
Their roster was flexible, it provided me enough time to focus on my studies. Great team players, we supported each other to get the job done.
Most staff were flexible to swap shifts if required urgently.
Snr Management not approachable and backstabbing in the office
Construction Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury28 January 2020
At first everyone was nice - they are really clicky groups and unable to let just anyone in - over time things changed and I saw people just disappear they called it "Getting them off the bus" and they were also called Red Socks. If you don't fit in or agree with changes then you are out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryman Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.