SkyCity
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
SkyCity Employee Review

Awesome workplace

12 February 2018
Everyday life in Sky City Casino are very entertaining.The Management and staff treat you with respect and integrity. In my 17yrs experience at the Auckland branch has brought more skill in my life to help not only nurture myself but to teach, respect and nurture all walks of life that wish to have a future in such a pristine attraction.
The most I enjoyed of Sky City is the people I met and the staff.
Pros
Training, meetings, off site entertainment
Cons
Going to work on your day off.
2 April 2020
Upon the training, I was greeted with a very friendly work environment and overall, was not afraid to bring my whole self to the training. Due to the nature of the casino, I can't be my whole self as it's all about acting professional etc however in saying that it's not a handicap on having fun its more so guidance to allow you to have the best time as well as the customer.
23 August 2018
i experienced lots in Skycity like meeting lots of new peoples with different cultures.
I really enjoyed working at Skycity as a dealer

great to work with well trained employees
Pros
staff cafeteria
3 December 2019
If you don't mind shift work this job can be fun and exciting. It can also be very challenging at times. Promotions are far and few between. If you want to try out various roles Sky City has plenty.