SkyCity Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 130 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I learned how to control my temper and not getting angry at customers, I learned how to communicate with people more often now, my manager always made sure I was on the right track. Everyone was always on a positive attitude, everyone knows each other and makes people feel welcomed an all. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep your customers happy and get what they need before the end of the call.
Rotating shift work over a 24 hour, 7 day period. Thousands of visitors a day, most of them repeat business. All my shifts were over a 10 hour work day which would be busy from clock in to clock out. High level of professionality and customer relations. I learnt how to deal with customers from all over the world with varying needs and cultural backgrounds/sensitivities. This was all helped my amazing support from management as my job was self managed with 100% autonomy. The hardest part of the job was trying to greet every customer and not allowing anyone to go unnoticed. This aided in our Host Responsibility requirements. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting thousands of people from all walks of life and making connections with them all.
Cheap lunch, staff discounts
No laundry service
I have a passion for customer service so the highlight of my job is getting to meet different people from all walks of life, internal and external. To hear some of their stories has also taught me and emphasized a personal quality of being more open minded when dealing/meeting different people. Like the saying gos 'Dont Judge a book by it's cover'
subsidized lunches, cheap carparking, staff benefits
24/7 operational business. rotating rosters.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SkyCity. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 130 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about SkyCity
- What would you suggest SkyCity Auckland management do to prevent others from leaving for this reason…7 people answered
- If you were to leave SkyCity, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at SkyCity?4 people answered
- Do you support a sucessful candidate in applying awork visa? I am currently residing in the Philippi…2 people answered
- Does SkyCity have a staff discount? How much is SkyCity’s staff discount?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at SkyCity?One person answered
- I just join SkyCity which day of the week staff gets salary?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at SkyCity?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at SkyCity?One person answered
- What is the purpose of the sky towerOne person answered
See all questions and answers
SkyCity Reviews by Job Title