SkyCity
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SkyCity Employee Reviews for Food Service Worker

Food Service Worker6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
SKYCITY Hamilton is the best place I have worked. Bowl and Social have the best management team I have ever worked under. The team there are all family but we keep it professional when we are working. I truly feel blessed to have worked there with the people that I did.
Great place to be in with supportive staff and team leaders. Greater opportunity learn and develop your career. attention do detail work and trained to deliver world-class service
Everyday at work the co workers treat each other with respect and made the working culture an enjoyable one.
However as a student finishing work at 4:30am was rather difficult.
Pros
Available hours
Cons
Far too late end times.
great place to work with loads of opportunity when you work hard for it. Training in was fun but being on the other end of having to train others, although was a fabulous chance to share what you know was distracting to the normal day to day tasks. As it was very much a on the job learning environment.
Pros
2.50 meals
Cons
Most of my shift given to me is the busy schedule, where you will be a under pressure to work in minimal mistake, while monitoring alcohol intake to make sure they don't get drunk. the most enjoy part of the job when it not busy cause you can learn more about your co-worker. The hardest part is when someone is slacking off during busy shift.
Pros
cheap food $2.50
Cons
Shift Hours
Multi-Culture staff and customers from that you learn new things everyday. Management and others staff is very cooperative. Working in VIP deapartment everyday is a new learning day which feel you like a professional.