Salesforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Salesforce:

Salesforce Employee Reviews

The workplace culture is awesome nice to work there. People are friendly, cooperative and talented. I enjoyed working there. I like the office fixture and machines.
Salesforce calls itself an Ohana and from the first moment I became a part of this Ohana I felt a part of this family and that I had found my home here. I am continually inspired by so many things working here and especially our leadership where innovation & creativity are encouraged, where values, equality, and community are a core part of our DNA, and where your hard work is valued while having fun doing it. Salesforce is proof that you can have a highly successful, profitable company and still do the right things for your employees, your clients, your community, and the environment. This is a truly transformational company in every way and I am so grateful to be a part of it!
Pros
Equality, Innovation, Trailblazing, Employee Events & FUN!
Salesforce is een fijn bedrijf om voor te werken; er heerst saamhorigheid als in een familie.
Hoewel er hard gewerkt wordt, is er ook plaats voor teamuitjes.

Het was een feest om 2 maanden bij Salesforce te mogen werken.
Pros
Management heeft oog & oor voor werknemers.
Cons
Cette entreprise prend soin de ses salariés et de tout son éco-système. Une forte culture d'entreprise est présente. Le don aux autres, la richesse de la diversité, l'inclusion, etc. sont des valeurs importantes.
De plus, elle permet de s'épanouir pleinement. En revanche, la contrepartie est que les horaires peuvent être à rallonge et la pression au travail peut être forte par moments (comme dans tout travail), bien que l'entreprise fait en sorte de gérer au mieux ces moments.

La parole est aux salariés pour chaque étape, avec de nombreuses enquêtes sur divers sujets à remplir bi-annuellement, afin d'être toujours au plus près de ces salariés.

Belle entreprise où si vos valeurs, vos qualités et votre dévouement sont en adéquation, il y fait très bon vivre.
Pros
Nourriture healthy et moins healthy à disposition, boissons, nombreux avantages, culture d'entreprise, manager compréhensifs et bienveillants.
Cons
Forte culture d'entreprise (ne marche/colle pas avec tout le monde), rendement au travail attendu en contre-partie de tous les avantages.
If you like an innovative environment with a high pace and great perks, Salesforce is the right company for you. Overall there's a great company culture, but that might be different in some countries. Management allows you to step out when necessary or to balance your family-work life. People are always willing to help and to share experiences. Competitive salary and extras.
I've worked for smaller companies & start-ups until joining Salesforce by way of acquisition almost 4 years ago. I've never felt so proud of my employer as I do being a part of Salesforce. The values which are acted upon (even when those actions aren't the most profitable thing to do) & this is something I've just not seen anywhere else. The people & products are amazing as is the obsession with making our customers successful.
Pros
Unlimited paid vacation
The perks are everything you have heard about. Beautiful offices, free flowing locally roasted coffee, free snacks, games, a fun holiday party. All of these are window dressing that softens a very competitive and cutthroat environment.

If you have a boss and a team that are great to work with, it makes the high stress, high stakes worthwhile.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, great first job, opportunities for growth
Cons
Innovative seems to equal under 35, don’t expect to retire from here
Can't say enough good things about working at Salesforce! The culture is incredible and the upward mobility is great. Truly an amazing place to build a career.
The culture of Salesforce is awesome. From a business perspective, it is a sales and innovation machine - everyone contributes to our growth, with recognition that customer success is critical. Salesforce also supports giving back, in whatever way the individual is most personally motivated to give.
Pros
Culture, posture in B2B markets
Cons
Work hard, play hard can get exhausting
Coordinates project execution related meetings and teleconferences with both internal and external customers.
• Review of customer purchase orders to ensure commercial items such as pricing,

payment terms, and delivery of equipment are consistent with quotation.

• Creates and maintains project schedules and status reports.

• Assists with order entry and documentation submittals on a daily basis

• Assist in the utilization of IFS (ERP) and Salesforce (CRM)
You have to find your niche at Salesforce, which can be difficult, but once found it is fantastic.

The company has seen great success and will continue to do so but we must be diligent about staying true to our values and our people that made Salesforce as successful as it is.
Bar none, Salesforce is one of the best companies I've ever worked at. It's full of highly intelligent and energized employees who want to do the best work of their careers. While the company has recently focused on equality, executive leadership is mostly caucasian male and some caucasian female. The organization I work in is primarily male dominated and my previous managers and skip level managers have all been and still are caucasian male. It's still extremely difficult to be a woman of color in the mostly male dominated tech world, but this is one of the better companies to work for in Silicon Valley. Great benefits, great pay and amazing people. Thankful to be here.
Work hard and travel quite a bit (pre-covid), but is extremely rewarding. Learn every single day from being surrounded by the smartest people. Also provides a sense of purpose and giving back. Encouraged to take time off to volunteer and even donation matching.
During my internshi in highschool, I left for work around 3 and then go to work, start on a new project. I would help people from my team or different people around Salesforce. A typical work day would be coming in at 8am, catching up on work, and then when everyone else comes in,and they give me new assignments. I learned about manual regression, UI interface, and webpages. The management was amazing. They met my needs exceptionally. By far, I was the youngest worker there. They helped my transition from high school to college The workplace culture was really outstanding. Everyone had so much advice to offer and give me. I felt so included. The hardest part of my job was the long hours that summer I finished high school. I helped work on the biggest project. Sometimes, I had a hard time understanding the code and other aspects but when I got the hang of it, everything was fine. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have lunch with my co-workers. It was so cool just to sit and hear what everyone was working on and what they had going on. They were a family and they welcomed me with open arms.
Working at Salesforce has provided me a sense of belonging and purpose in my daily duties. I am able to work on things that are rewarding for the world, and myself. I am able to come in and learn lots from my colleagues, and have amazing mentors all around to help me grow in my career. Hardest part of the job are the hours we pull for large events or campaigns the team may have like Dreamforce - but it is rewarding in the end.
Selfish, blaming and dishonest. Work is challenging and can learn a lot. But must have manager's support. Even if you work the extreme and get good feedback from customers manager still blames and criticize.
Pros
Company is good and good work culture
Cons
Some managers are spoiling the work culture
I want to work for Salesforce again. The Management Teams I interacted with were ideal. The only bad thing I can say is, I was a contractor and the position I was covering was eliminated. Which isn't a bad thing... just life trying to work. I'll say it again. I want to work for Salesforce again. I am completing the Trailhead Administrator classes, will take the Certification Test and be better positioned to get another job at Salesforce.
Salesforce is one of the "it" places to be. From caring about the community to a "work hard play hard" mentality, it feels well rounded for the most part. The top-level management is very transparent and always makes everyone feel included. We have a ton of surveys we can take to ensure we are being heard.
Pros
Free coffee bar, great benefits, lots of events in house
Cons
Hard to grow in certain parts of the organization, hard to move within
Salesforce is an amazing place to work. However, the environment is incredibly fast paced and change happens all of the time so if you are unkind to change you might struggle.

That being said, they give you all of the tools to succeed with ample training material to better learn not just the Salesforce platform but many other great subjects that can be an asset in any professional career.
As an employee for over 5 years, I've enjoyed my time at Salesforce. One thing that brought me to Salesforce in the first place was an opportunity to grow, in 5 years, I've hard 4 different titles, and was able to move to a different department. Salesforce gives you the opportunity to grow in your career and provided the necessary tools to achieve your goals.
Giving back to my community is very important to me, and Salesforce makes this very easy to do, through our VTO (volunteer time off) and donation matching of up to $5000 a year.
Salesforce is making big changes in our world and it feels great to be a part of that process. Every day I work with companies using Salesforce to transform the way they do business. As the company expands, my opportunities do as well. Since working at Salesforce I have gained new skills that opened up new doors should I ever leave. There are also growing opportunities internally. Along with promotions, I have also been encouraged to move laterally at times to gain new experience.

Along with career growth, I also appreciate the way Salesforce treats employees. My salary has always felt competitive with the industry average. The employee stock program has been a great way to create a stronger financial foundation. I have also been allowed to change my work location when needed, including opportunities to work remote. Remote work is dependent on the role.

The downside to hyper growth has been the disruption internally. I don't mind change, but sometimes change happens without understanding the downstream impacts. I have seen executives overlook two separate organizations creating duplicate products and processes. I have also seen the opposite, when an executive team combined multiple groups without realizing what would be lost. In one example, a group was disassembled, only to be reassembled from the ground up later by a different team. Not only was it inefficient, it also brought resentment from the people who were initially required to move.

Another concerning trend is a move to have each employee only do one type of task. I believe the rationale is the executive
 - more...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3