Sealed Air
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sealed Air Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
My work experience at Sealed air was very coordinated and a fun learning environment. I learned important time management skills operating machines whilst stacking boxes. Management wise is very professional and profound, they keep things in order and in tight conditions. Sealed Air is very multicultural environment and everyone is very welcoming and informational when asked for help or advice. The hardest part of my experience with working at sealed air is 12 hour on calling shifts. The most enjoyable moment part of working with sealed air is meeting new people and the the different roles i got to partake in and the experience i got from working with them was excellent.
Pros
informational and skillful
Cons
on call 12 hour shift work
i really loved working here i dont know why i left??? a great team environment with good employee to management communication prodution output provided interest and there were constant health and saftey meetings to improve worker awareness, duties included stacking fonterra milk bags, adjusting machine to improve quality, order building in time spec, team management.
Pros
Experience Helps
Cons
well managed and structured workplace. gives employees a good environment to work. the chance of learning new technology was high and challenging.
It was a just come in and do your job then leave type of job workers are not really fun to be around so too are the management staff,
Come into work either carry on from previous shift or change over to next job. Wound out units , remove cylinders . Replace withnext cylinders. Remove inks and replace with required inks. Set up job to specifications. Check on quality, speed up press to optimum speed.
I learned how to cope with different kinds of people through working with them one on one. Some people know what they need to do and do it good. Others also know what to do and just don't do it.

My co-workers are a fantastic bunch of guys. Doing 12hr shifts for so long. I pretty much spend more time with these guys than I do with my family.

The hardest part of the job was actually getting recognition. This is what lacks in management and needs to be addressed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is completing a job and setting up the next one.