Seed Heritage
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Seed Heritage Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Let me put it this way - HIGHER MANAGEMENT IS VERY DISGUSTING! We're never praised or rewarded for anything and we're treated like slaves.

Recently got made redundant due to Covid-19, EXCEPT, we found out we were losing our jobs through a maintenance man who doesn't even work for Seed or the Mall!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL! Communication doesn't exist at this company!

Told every customer on our last day of trade - DO NOT WORK FOR SEED! You will only experience stress and basically nothing for the hard work you do. YOU DON'T GET PAID OVERTIME! Also, higher management never pays staff right...

Other than this disrespectful company I worked for, THE GIRLS I worked alongside were AMAZING! I have to admit, that was the best part about working there!

The Upper Management team do not know how to lead their employees, better yet, MANAGE them. They need to at least learn the basics of management and communication skills because obviously it is not working here, especially the NEW ZEALAND STORES.

Higher managers spread lies about team members and spreads like wildfire... and imagine having to work alongside them... disgusting. This company made me HATE working in retail despite it only being my 3rd job...

If you are ever thinking about working for Seed Heritage, DON'T. YOU CAN DO BETTER. I would rather work at a fruit picking or cleaners job than here, at least in these two jobs they have RESPECT and SINCERITY.

I'd feel really bad for the next person who works for Seed Heritage in retail.

Good Luck.
Pros
Fun coworkers!
Cons
No rewards, Not enough hours, Short af breaks, Poor poor poooor management