Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland9 reviews
I worked for as a Nursing Buerau like on call and travel where ever the want me to go to...
I like work morning Mon to Fri... Ive learned heaps. I can manage any kind of work can be with me. I love culture activity..

The hardest part of the job is travel far for work. The most enjoyedable part was, I have some experience for looking after older people, and thats my dream for looking after my parents.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Some times staff forces to work even you are sick or onces you have taken a shift and you got sick they forced you to work
Other wise they are cool and good .

Love to work with them
Renumeration - Beware!!

Senates hourly rates are not based on qualifications. Numerous SW's with only level 2 qualifications are paid a much higher hourly rate than them, on an advanced level of training with many years hands-on experience. SW's in this position may end up being milked and employed on the cheap, if they are not wise to this.

Must pay for uniform.

Are not paid when attending Senate training days.

Often very long distance travel too and from job is over and above earning for the day, especially when one factors in the extra time required to drive the longer journey. Do not pay mileage...

To conclude, do the math before excepting a shift!!!
Pros
clients are more than often lovely people.
Cons
Senate's questionable take on renumeration.
This facility was the one who helped me during my down times with regards to my visa status. Also they gave me enough hours to support me financially. forever grateful for this company and the management.
Pros
Heaps of hours and good pay
Not enough work but too many workers... good management very poor pay rate not much bonus but too much traveling. Very hard job they picked for workers to take but underpay
Pros
Pick ur own availability
Cons
Underpay
Different work place everyday. Meet new staff everyday and learn new and different rules and regulations. Make new friends. Fast learning and comply to varied regulations. Friendly workplace with a good teamwork. Get used to new facility in no time as well as the regulations is a challenge. Meeting new people and making friends is the most enjoyable part of work.
Pros
different work field.
Cons
Travel to new places.
I have learned to work in a team as well to handle challenging behavior of the clients. It was really hard on the very first day of my job, I was really nervous but my co-coordinator help me to overcome my nervousness as she was taught a lot of techniques which made my work very easy.
-expect the unexpected things or task that will be given to you as long you do your job properly and learn how to deal with every aspect u will in counter on that day.
-sharing and giving ideas on what you learned in the past will help your team to achieve things.

-time and work management is the key to be successful in things you do.

-be friendly and be professional in workplace and just do what job is assign to you and always keep a positive attitude.

-is the deadline that makes everybody stress but if you work as a team it will be all good. its a challenging job

- team work, getting good appreciation, well get a lot of experience and proving myself to be good at my job.
Pros
building trust and work value
Cons
lack of trust and stress
I worked with almost 15 rest homes around New zealand while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.I could work with people from different cultural backgrounds.I learned how to adapt to different work settings while being a bureau nurse. I could be a part of the team whereever worked with.The hardest part of the job is i had to travel some distance some days when i had been booked with a rest home which is far away from Auckland.The most enjoyable part is that I like peace and quiet places.I could visit such places while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.Also I could make a good relationship with the management.
Pros
work experience from different rest homes
Cons
Different places and long distances