Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury
Christchurch, Canterbury2 reviews
Ratings by category
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 32 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Work starts in various facilities. You can learn a lot on use of transfer equipments, facility best practices. The hardest part of the job could be the various shifts you take. The fun part is you work at your on your own schedule as permitted.
Flexible Hours, Multicultural Environment
Pay rate does not equal qualifications. Too many workers not enuf work. Favours people needing guaranteed hours for visa requirements. Uniform of poor quality for the price.
Variety of workplaces to upskill. Wonderful people you care for
Below guaranteed wage rate depending on who you are, Told there is much work available there is not, Sometimes the distance travelled makes tbe job pointless financially, Have to buy own uniform.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Senate Nursing Bureau?
See more Senate Nursing Bureau reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senate Nursing Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 32 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Senate Nursing Bureau
- How much is the salary for caregiver?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Senate Nursing Bureau?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Senate Nursing Bureau, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- Wat is the pay for the caregiver at present holding level 4 certificate for HCAOne person answered
- How much salary for Healthcare assistant?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Senate Nursing Bureau?One person answered
- Critiera required to select a nurse in New Zealand
See all questions and answers
Senate Nursing Bureau Reviews by Location