Senate Nursing Bureau

Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Good for those who looks for variety at work.

Different work place everyday. Meet new staff everyday and learn new and different rules and regulations. Make new friends. Fast learning and comply to varied regulations. Friendly workplace with a good teamwork. Get used to new facility in no time as well as the regulations is a challenge. Meeting new people and making friends is the most enjoyable part of work.

Pros

different work field.

Cons

Travel to new places.

I am very happy

I am very happy with Senate nursing Bureau. Very supportive team. Good management. I would like to thank Senate for giving me a great opportunity to work with them.

has been so good working with Senate Nursing Bureau.But, I love to live in a calm and quiet place.So I think Bay Of Plenty is the best place for me to

I worked with almost 15 rest homes around New zealand while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.I could work with people from different cultural backgrounds.I learned how to adapt to different work settings while being a bureau nurse. I could be a part of the team whereever worked with.The hardest part of the job is i had to travel some distance some days when i had been booked with a rest home which is far away from Auckland.The most enjoyable part is that I like peace and quiet places.I could visit such places while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.Also I could make a good relationship with the management.

Pros

work experience from different rest homes

Cons

Different places and long distances

I am enjoying working with Senate

I gained confidence working as an RN. I have got work in busiest environment to easy working environment. When I got a busy place at first, firstly I felt sad but after the shift I felt that I have gained something, I felt happy to go to any place afterwards no matter hard or easy.

Pros

good remmuneraation

Cons

don't have continuity, will not be able to know about the residents better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senate Nursing Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Senate Nursing Bureau