Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 32 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Different work place everyday. Meet new staff everyday and learn new and different rules and regulations. Make new friends. Fast learning and comply to varied regulations. Friendly workplace with a good teamwork. Get used to new facility in no time as well as the regulations is a challenge. Meeting new people and making friends is the most enjoyable part of work.
different work field.
Travel to new places.
has been so good working with Senate Nursing Bureau.But, I love to live in a calm and quiet place.So I think Bay Of Plenty is the best place for me to
I worked with almost 15 rest homes around New zealand while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.I could work with people from different cultural backgrounds.I learned how to adapt to different work settings while being a bureau nurse. I could be a part of the team whereever worked with.The hardest part of the job is i had to travel some distance some days when i had been booked with a rest home which is far away from Auckland.The most enjoyable part is that I like peace and quiet places.I could visit such places while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.Also I could make a good relationship with the management.
work experience from different rest homes
Different places and long distances
I gained confidence working as an RN. I have got work in busiest environment to easy working environment. When I got a busy place at first, firstly I felt sad but after the shift I felt that I have gained something, I felt happy to go to any place afterwards no matter hard or easy.
don't have continuity, will not be able to know about the residents better.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Senate Nursing Bureau reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senate Nursing Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 32 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Senate Nursing Bureau
- How much is the salary for caregiver?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Senate Nursing Bureau?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Senate Nursing Bureau, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Senate Nursing Bureau?2 people answered
- Wat is the pay for the caregiver at present holding level 4 certificate for HCAOne person answered
- How much salary for Healthcare assistant?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Senate Nursing Bureau?One person answered
- Critiera required to select a nurse in New Zealand
See all questions and answers
Senate Nursing Bureau Reviews by Job Title