Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Different work place everyday. Meet new staff everyday and learn new and different rules and regulations. Make new friends. Fast learning and comply to varied regulations. Friendly workplace with a good teamwork. Get used to new facility in no time as well as the regulations is a challenge. Meeting new people and making friends is the most enjoyable part of work.
Pros
different work field.
Cons
Travel to new places.
I am very happy with Senate nursing Bureau. Very supportive team. Good management. I would like to thank Senate for giving me a great opportunity to work with them.
I worked with almost 15 rest homes around New zealand while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.I could work with people from different cultural backgrounds.I learned how to adapt to different work settings while being a bureau nurse. I could be a part of the team whereever worked with.The hardest part of the job is i had to travel some distance some days when i had been booked with a rest home which is far away from Auckland.The most enjoyable part is that I like peace and quiet places.I could visit such places while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.Also I could make a good relationship with the management.
Pros
work experience from different rest homes
Cons
Different places and long distances
I gained confidence working as an RN. I have got work in busiest environment to easy working environment. When I got a busy place at first, firstly I felt sad but after the shift I felt that I have gained something, I felt happy to go to any place afterwards no matter hard or easy.
Pros
good remmuneraation
Cons
don't have continuity, will not be able to know about the residents better.