Senate Nursing Bureau

New Zealand33 reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

fun work palce

I worked for as a Nursing Buerau like on call and travel where ever the want me to go to... I like work morning Mon to Fri... Ive learned heaps. I can manage any kind of work can be with me. I love culture activity.. The hardest part of the job is travel far for work. The most enjoyedable part was, I have some experience for looking after older people, and thats my dream for looking after my parents.

Pros

free lunch

Senate is good

Senate Nursing Bureau gives competitive salary for their employees. They also hire students who are doing part-time jobs. The management is very supportive to the employees and they support the migrant workers to have their working visa.

Pros

Plenty of work schedule from different facilities.

Cons

No fix schedule. Working to different facilities around the city.

Productive and fun

Senate employers go different places each time.But most probably same place preffered the each person. Because the facility recommend the regular staff. senate always trained the staff. Its flexible hours, and shifts. The office staff very friendly and kind.

I am very happy

I am very happy with Senate nursing Bureau. Very supportive team. Good management. I would like to thank Senate for giving me a great opportunity to work with them.

Neat and tidy facility

Shona McFarlane Village is a very neat and relaxing place to work at. Fun and loving atmosphere to be around. Great staff and boss. A place i would recommend to anyone I come across

Pros

Free meals

Casual worker

Competitive pay rates. you pay for your uniform. Training can be offered. Work is in most areas in New Zealand. I have enjoyed working for the nursing bureau and currently still employed as a casual worker.

Pros

competitive pay rates, time and a quarter in weekends

Cons

short notice at times

Management exhibited less priority to their employee's welfare and work related well-being

Management allowed or sometimes even encouraged employees to work more than the employee's maximum working hours. Nevertheless, through this experience I have become patient, knowledgeable in handling difficult situations and acting accordingly when stressed and under pressure. Co-workers vary since I work for different establishments, but they were usually quite friendly and more than happy to assist me whenever I needed help. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to help people by means of providing individual care and improving their sense of well being.

Pros

Lunch breaks, Co-workers were usually friendly

Cons

Exceeding the allowed maximum working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senate Nursing Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Senate Nursing Bureau
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?