Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Senate Nursing Bureau Culture reviews

I worked for as a Nursing Buerau like on call and travel where ever the want me to go to... I like work morning Mon to Fri... Ive learned heaps. I can manage any kind of work can be with me. I love culture activity.. The hardest part of the job is travel far for work. The most enjoyedable part was, I have some experience for looking after older people, and thats my dream for looking after my parents.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Senate Nursing Bureau gives competitive salary for their employees. They also hire students who are doing part-time jobs. The management is very supportive to the employees and they support the migrant workers to have their working visa.
Pros
Plenty of work schedule from different facilities.
Cons
No fix schedule. Working to different facilities around the city.
Senate employers go different places each time.But most probably same place preffered the each person. Because the facility recommend the regular staff. senate always trained the staff. Its flexible hours, and shifts. The office staff very friendly and kind.
Shona McFarlane Village is a very neat and relaxing place to work at. Fun and loving atmosphere to be around. Great staff and boss. A place i would recommend to anyone I come across
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Competitive pay rates. you pay for your uniform. Training can be offered. Work is in most areas in New Zealand. I have enjoyed working for the nursing bureau and currently still employed as a casual worker.
Pros
competitive pay rates, time and a quarter in weekends
Cons
short notice at times
Management allowed or sometimes even encouraged employees to work more than the employee's maximum working hours. Nevertheless, through this experience I have become patient, knowledgeable in handling difficult situations and acting accordingly when stressed and under pressure. Co-workers vary since I work for different establishments, but they were usually quite friendly and more than happy to assist me whenever I needed help. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to help people by means of providing individual care and improving their sense of well being.
Pros
Lunch breaks, Co-workers were usually friendly
Cons
Exceeding the allowed maximum working hours