Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Senate Nursing Bureau Work–Life Balance reviews

I learned a lot from Senate. They have a huge impact on my experiences as a caregiver today. I was able to challenge myself on different working environment. And learned to handle my time wisely in order to finish my job.
Some times staff forces to work even you are sick or onces you have taken a shift and you got sick they forced you to work Other wise they are cool and good . Love to work with them
I am very happy with Senate nursing Bureau. Very supportive team. Good management. I would like to thank Senate for giving me a great opportunity to work with them.
Good rates, good team management and well as the workers. Hardest part when you do not know your fixed days that you need to work at. This is casual you are just call in when you are needed . Learn lots of stuff that are very important to look after the elderly people
Pros
bonus with good performances
Cons
long hours when the person need to replace you didnt show up
Normal working days. Work as a team, respect others. Very good management. If someone distracted my day. Complete or finished my job before I leave the place.
Pros
Well because I worked different facilities so I have to take my own.
Cons
Depend on shifts they offered to you in a week.
I worked for as a Nursing Buerau like on call and travel where ever the want me to go to... I like work morning Mon to Fri... Ive learned heaps. I can manage any kind of work can be with me. I love culture activity.. The hardest part of the job is travel far for work. The most enjoyedable part was, I have some experience for looking after older people, and thats my dream for looking after my parents.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Being casual oncall I did not get sufficient work to meet my commitments in the home. Some shifts that came through were not done because they were cancelled at the last minute
Pros
Job content was great
Cons
Not enough work
senate bureau care giver ONLY ON CALL Puriri Court Kitchen hand sometimes nice hours,sometimes not much i still work there
Pros
its nice
Cons
long hours is ok for me
Shona McFarlane Village is a very neat and relaxing place to work at. Fun and loving atmosphere to be around. Great staff and boss. A place i would recommend to anyone I come across
Pros
Free meals
Cons
senate has given me a chance to be the best i can. i enjoy working with them and they were there for me in a great time of need and transferred me when i need to move closer to family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Senate Nursing Bureau?
I gained confidence working as an RN. I have got work in busiest environment to easy working environment. When I got a busy place at first, firstly I felt sad but after the shift I felt that I have gained something, I felt happy to go to any place afterwards no matter hard or easy.
Pros
good remmuneraation
Cons
don't have continuity, will not be able to know about the residents better.