Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Review

fun work palce

21 June 2017
I worked for as a Nursing Buerau like on call and travel where ever the want me to go to... I like work morning Mon to Fri... Ive learned heaps. I can manage any kind of work can be with me. I love culture activity.. The hardest part of the job is travel far for work. The most enjoyedable part was, I have some experience for looking after older people, and thats my dream for looking after my parents.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
25 August 2020
Same role
healthcare assistant (Current Employee) - Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
Good response for whatever asked. Payment at proper times.Facilities where work is provided is good. Shifts are given according to our choice of area and length.
Pros
Shifts availability is good.
Cons
Sometimes long distances to travel.
2 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I have 4 years clinical experience in the Sardarni Sukhninder Kaur Memorial Charitable Hospital in India. Now, I am doing job as a Cashier in the Indian star restaurant at central mall, Rotorua, New Zealand. I have clinical skills. So, I can do any types of work related to clinical area.
29 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Some times staff forces to work even you are sick or onces you have taken a shift and you got sick they forced you to work Other wise they are cool and good . Love to work with them