Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Review

enjoyable and learning enviornment

23 March 2016
Normally I used to do this type of work, but we can assist the patient to wash and dress and assisting them. I learned team work and good communication. If the management expect some work then i will try my best because i will be part of organisation. A task of the care giver is big task, we have to help co workers, when they need. When we need some help and if your co-worker does not help you i think its hardest part of the job. My basic hobby is, to help the helpless people if I take care of them and if i successfully complete different tasks of my daily life then i get relaxation at my work place.
25 August 2020
Same role
healthcare assistant (Current Employee) - Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
Good response for whatever asked. Payment at proper times.Facilities where work is provided is good. Shifts are given according to our choice of area and length.
Pros
Shifts availability is good.
Cons
Sometimes long distances to travel.
2 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I have 4 years clinical experience in the Sardarni Sukhninder Kaur Memorial Charitable Hospital in India. Now, I am doing job as a Cashier in the Indian star restaurant at central mall, Rotorua, New Zealand. I have clinical skills. So, I can do any types of work related to clinical area.
28 April 2014
Same location
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) - Tauranga, N
i work experience with senate is good. I learnt a lot regarding health care and i have realised that its a good job bcz its a service to humanity and a source of livelihood as well.