Senate Nursing Bureau
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Review

Work at your convenient time.

9 May 2018
Work starts in various facilities. You can learn a lot on use of transfer equipments, facility best practices. The hardest part of the job could be the various shifts you take. The fun part is you work at your on your own schedule as permitted.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Multicultural Environment
25 August 2020
Same role
healthcare assistant (Current Employee) - Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
Good response for whatever asked. Payment at proper times.Facilities where work is provided is good. Shifts are given according to our choice of area and length.
Pros
Shifts availability is good.
Cons
Sometimes long distances to travel.
2 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I have 4 years clinical experience in the Sardarni Sukhninder Kaur Memorial Charitable Hospital in India. Now, I am doing job as a Cashier in the Indian star restaurant at central mall, Rotorua, New Zealand. I have clinical skills. So, I can do any types of work related to clinical area.
10 November 2018
Same location
Support worker (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Pay rate does not equal qualifications. Too many workers not enuf work. Favours people needing guaranteed hours for visa requirements. Uniform of poor quality for the price.
Pros
Variety of workplaces to upskill. Wonderful people you care for
Cons
Below guaranteed wage rate depending on who you are, Told there is much work available there is not, Sometimes the distance travelled makes tbe job pointless financially, Have to buy own uniform.