Senate Nursing Bureau

Senate Nursing Bureau Employee Reviews

enjoyable and learning enviornment
health care assitant (Current Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty23 March 2016
Normally I used to do this type of work, but we can assist the patient to wash and dress and assisting them. I learned team work and good communication. If the management expect some work then i will try my best because i will be part of organisation. A task of the care giver is big task, we have to help co workers, when they need. When we need some help and if your co-worker does not help you i think its hardest part of the job. My basic hobby is, to help the helpless people if I take care of them and if i successfully complete different tasks of my daily life then i get relaxation at my work place.
Enjoyable atmosphere to work in
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton West, Waikato19 February 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed working with my residents. Have a huge passion for caring for people therefore was able to give the best service as I could to make there stay as comfortable as possible. co-workers i worked with were lovely as long as you were open minded with discussions and honest at all times particularly when not agreeing with something.
most enjoyable part of the job was fulfilling the needs of elderly and seeing that they are happy
hardest part of the job- as management was not solidified at the time there were constant shortage of supplies however i tried the best to cater to what was available
Pros
friendly team to work with
Cons
people not willing to help when it is required for two people on the job
awsome work team friendly
HCA mental health (Current Employee) –  hamilton and welling ton2 July 2015
senate has given me a chance to be the best i can.
i enjoy working with them and they were there for me in a great time of need and transferred me when i need to move closer to family.
good
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tauranga, N28 April 2014
i work experience with senate is good. I learnt a lot regarding health care and i have realised that its a good job bcz its a service to humanity and a source of livelihood as well.
Productivity, Creativity, innovation and fun place to work
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, N28 March 2014
-expect the unexpected things or task that will be given to you as long you do your job properly and learn how to deal with every aspect u will in counter on that day.
-sharing and giving ideas on what you learned in the past will help your team to achieve things.
-time and work management is the key to be successful in things you do.
-be friendly and be professional in workplace and just do what job is assign to you and always keep a positive attitude.
-is the deadline that makes everybody stress but if you work as a team it will be all good. its a challenging job
- team work, getting good appreciation, well get a lot of experience and proving myself to be good at my job.
Pros
building trust and work value
Cons
lack of trust and stress
has been so good working with Senate Nursing Bureau.But, I love to live in a calm and quiet place.So I think Bay Of Plenty is the best place for me to
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Auckland18 February 2014
I worked with almost 15 rest homes around New zealand while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.I could work with people from different cultural backgrounds.I learned how to adapt to different work settings while being a bureau nurse. I could be a part of the team whereever worked with.The hardest part of the job is i had to travel some distance some days when i had been booked with a rest home which is far away from Auckland.The most enjoyable part is that I like peace and quiet places.I could visit such places while working with Senate Nursing Bureau.Also I could make a good relationship with the management.
Pros
work experience from different rest homes
Cons
Different places and long distances
I am enjoying working with Senate
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Palmerston North, N4 February 2014
I gained confidence working as an RN. I have got work in busiest environment to easy working environment. When I got a busy place at first, firstly I felt sad but after the shift I felt that I have gained something, I felt happy to go to any place afterwards no matter hard or easy.
Pros
good remmuneraation
Cons
don't have continuity, will not be able to know about the residents better.
Management exhibited less priority to their employee's welfare and work related well-being
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  33 Apollo Drive, Northshore, Auckland City 22 June 2013
Management allowed or sometimes even encouraged employees to work more than the employee's maximum working hours. Nevertheless, through this experience I have become patient, knowledgeable in handling difficult situations and acting accordingly when stressed and under pressure. Co-workers vary since I work for different establishments, but they were usually quite friendly and more than happy to assist me whenever I needed help. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to help people by means of providing individual care and improving their sense of well being.
Pros
Lunch breaks, Co-workers were usually friendly
Cons
Exceeding the allowed maximum working hours