Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to governments, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve.
Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have. You have an ability to make – more...
Serco and Proud
Make a difference every day.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services.
We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do.
Making a difference every day
1. You will do meaningful and vital work that matters: Whatever the role, everyone at Serco is concerned with making a difference - as we are with delivering essential services that make a difference to the lives of others.
2. You will enjoy a world of opportunity: Our diverse and global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and expand your career.
3. You will work with great people: Be part of a motivated team that will encourage you and help you to succeed at what you do.
When you join our team, you’ll be working alongside people who are passionate about what they do and determined to make a difference. Hear what life is like at Serco.
- 3x Casual Healthcare AssistantAuckland City, Auckland
- Case Manager - Mens FacilityWiri 2104
- EOI - LITERACY AND ESOL VOLUNTEERSWiri 2104
- Administration Support - Health (Contract)Auckland City, Auckland
- Case Manager (Contract) - Mens FacilityWiri 2104
- Registered Nurse (11 Month Contract)Auckland City, Auckland